Gracemom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default ISO Nintendo Switch

My son's birthday is coming up and the only thing he wants is a switch. And of course it's sold out everywhere. ☹️ Anyone have any leads on where I can find one? He doesn't want the lite since he can't connect it to a tv. Thanks.

mmsmom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

On our local NextDoor someone said our Walmart had them even though it showed out of stock online. Probably worth a call to see when they may get a shipment. You may also be able to find a refurbished on eBay. My DS actually just sold his... it was 3 years old and we got more than we paid for it on eBay. He was actually planning to sell it and I thought we were going to have to wait a while but then read an article in our paper about how they were hard to find. So tried our luck on eBay and it sold quickly.

essnce629 is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

At the start of the shutdown we found out that our Switch had died. DH took it apart and replaced the battery and still nothing. Of course DH NEEDED to get Animal Crossing and therefore HAD to buy a new Switch! It was sold out everywhere but he read on Reddit that if you do a live chat with Best Buy, they will order you one and contact you when it's ready. He did that and had a new Switch a few days later!

Sent from my SM-A600P using Tapatalk
    Latia (Birth & Postpartum Doula and Infant Nanny)
    Conner 8/19/03 (My 1st home birthed water baby!)
    Parker 5/23/09 (My 2nd home birthed water baby!)

Thank you for your suggestions. I tried both today but no luck. Looks like I'm going to have to buy from someone local for more than retail.

JElaineB is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by JElaineB View Post
    That's a helpful site. Thanks.
    I was able to find a new one through Facebook marketplace for more than retail but the guy was local and didn't gouge me.