Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

twowhat?, I love that tile! Super cute, and seems like it would hide stains pretty well!
    I've heard of LVT- sounds like it's popular here, too- but was worried it would still get marks, divits, etc. if it's a softer surface.

We have tile in the powder room and laundry room. We have LVT in the master bathroom and upstairs in kids play loft. Any of those items would be perfect.

Master bathroom LVT

Laundry room tile (and upstairs LVT)

Powder room tile next to hickory hardwood floors on main level
    DD (3/06)
    DS1 (7/09)
    DS2 (8/13)

twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by ourbabygirl View Post
    twowhat?, I love that tile! Super cute, and seems like it would hide stains pretty well!
    I've heard of LVT- sounds like it's popular here, too- but was worried it would still get marks, divits, etc. if it's a softer surface.
    It has been great and durable. We had some jackhammering done in that bathroom to add a drain pipe for a new upstairs bathroom and had to replace some of that tile but there were some more that were nicked by the jackhammer that I chose not to replace because the nicks actually seemed to add character, LOL! So even if you did something extreme enough (jackhammer anyone?) to chip this tile, the damage almost looks like it was meant to be there. The brand is Merola Tile, and they have lots of different colors/patterns/shapes/styles.

Another option could be a mosaic, like this one that we did in our kids bathroom. Attachment 5032. Lots of different choices of colors and patterns, and the grout lines make these a really nice non-slip option (again with the durability of porcelain/ceramic).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2