Reader is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default Neighbor decided now would be a good time to cut down all this trees

Stuck inside for quarantine, and I get to hear chainsaw noises all day long. As an endless bonus I will now see his bedroom window when I look out my window instead of trees. I'm so stir crazy. We already went for a walk and a drive, but I have work to do today, so I just get to sit and listen to destruction noises. (Trees not dead or sick, he was just "tired of them.")

BDKmom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I thought it was bad when I had to listen to my neighbor get a new roof last week. Cutting down trees for no reason is way worse. Ugh.
    DS - Feb 2010
    DD - May 2012

bisous is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Man, I know there are parts of the country where trees are seen as more of a nuisance but I have to say in our very dry state of CA, the thought of purposefully removing trees "just because" alone just hurts my heart. I love them so much. I'm sorry that you not only get to see the trees but now you get to "experience" their removal. It is not at all quiet! The neighbors have found themselves a captive audience during the quarantine!