Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Our schools will be offering online option (full tuition) even if we go back to a hybrid model or back. Families can decide when they want to rejoin physically. And let going through lots of scenario planning right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bisous is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by HannaAddict View Post
    Our schools will be offering online option (full tuition) even if we go back to a hybrid model or back. Families can decide when they want to rejoin physically. And let going through lots of scenario planning right now.

I think this is a really smart course to pursue.

Quote Originally Posted by HannaAddict View Post

I feel like this is the best scenario right now but it is much easier to offer in a private school. They can maneuver easier due to size, resources, and kids with engaged parents. I don't know how the teachers in public schools could have a curriculum for both home and school with the ability to rejoin school.

We are really hoping this is what's offered for my younger two. But DS1 is in public and there really are so many barriers to offering a quality online education taking equality in consideration.
    Mom to Two Wild and Crazy Boys and One Sweet Baby Girl

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamama View Post
    I feel like this is the best scenario right now but it is much easier to offer in a private school. They can maneuver easier due to size, resources, and kids with engaged parents. I don't know how the teachers in public schools could have a curriculum for both home and school with the ability to rejoin school.

We are really hoping this is what's offered for my younger two. But DS1 is in public and there really are so many barriers to offering a quality online education taking equality in consideration.
    Of course. As I’ve said before, it is easier to modify and adjust with an independent school. Size and resources. At close to &30k for elementary and approaching $40k for 6-12, we need to show and provide value for our students and their families. Some independent schools are doing a better job than others. Our options are based on health and safety as well. It is much easier to do all online or just physical. The hybrid model is hard for all involved. Trying to come up with safe and effective options for children of essential workers too. Lots of work this summer.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5