Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

I think most pools with paid memberships have either opened or plan to open next weekend. In Phase 2 here, pools open at 50 capacity, so many have instituted reservation systems with no guests allowed. Some of shutting down a for a few minutes several times a day to allow for deep cleaning. Others are asking members to bring their own chairs. Some snack shacks are open, some aren't. Other activities around the pool vary by club (basketball, tennis, volleyball, foosball) and may or may not be open. Most have canceled, at least for now, any special events (float night, movies nights, etc).
    Last edited by carolinacool; 05-27-2020 at 09:40 AM.
    DS: Raising heck since 12/09

newnana is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

We just got an email that DDs drama camp will be happening starting June 1. This is indoor, 8 hours, 2 bathrooms, lunch.... etc. I am shocked, not even a little comfortable with this. News is reporting high school kids at the local drive through graduation shindig were infected just last week here. I love this organization, but DH is just too high risk, they can keep the $.

melrose7 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

DS baseball started last week. Trying to get some practices in before the first game next week. They are a select team so they had been practicing all winter and stopped the middle of March.
    DD2 has been doing ballet via zoom since March. The older kids are going to be able to go into the studio for summer ballet class beginning June 15. She’ll go once a week for 4 hours.
    Our neighborhood pool opened this weekend. It’s just for our subdivision so there are many times we are there and no one else is.
    I am very ready for things to open and start living life again.
    I am praying that summer school will open in July for DD1 as being home since the middle of March has been a joke. They try to follow her IEP but she is not a kid who will get anything out of the online teaching. It will be a hard transition but the longer she’s home the worse it’s going to be.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4