Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    jennilynn is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default Looking for dining chairs recommendations

Just bought a new dining table and need chairs to go with. Table is a light brown parsons table kind of like the photo. Would love something somewhat comfy but kid-friendly (though my kiddos are a bit older now.) Bonus for free shipping as I have very few b&m stores where I live and many are still closed anyway. TIA!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Slightly crunchy mama to three awesome monkeys

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Check Pier 1. They have a lot of Parsons styled things and are going out of business (sale! )

Default Looking for dining chairs recommendations

What kind of look are you going for? Will you have a bench on one side? We have a farmhouse table paired with modern chairs. Ours are from article. They shipped for free and weren’t difficult to put together. They are decently comfy (I usually sit on the bench, but Dh is very picky and he hasn’t complained about them.). They are super easy to clean off. They come in many different colors.

https://www.article.com/product/3055...k-dining-chair

DD (3/06)
    DS1 (7/09)
    DS2 (8/13)

Quote Originally Posted by georgiegirl View Post
    What kind of look are you going for? Will you have a bench on one side?
    I like modern farmhouse but lean a bit more modern. DH hates anything distressed. I probably should put a bench on one side because it’s a small dining room with a walkway on one side.

urquie is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Myira is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

We recently got these IKEA Barnhart chairs for our crate and barrel dining table - https://www.ikea.com/us/en/p/bernhar...hite-80153070/

They are really comfy and look good.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains
    DD 10/2008
    DS 09/2011

Quote Originally Posted by Myira View Post
    We recently got these IKEA Barnhart chairs for our crate and barrel dining table - https://www.ikea.com/us/en/p/bernhar...hite-80153070/

I like these!

twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Myira View Post

I can also vouch for these exact chairs! We also have them in that cream/white color and spaghetti sauce wipes right off as long as you wipe it off after the meal and don't let it sit (no pun intended). They are quite comfy, and we have them paired with a Crate and Barrel table as well! LOL. We have had them for a few years, still going strong.

Quote Originally Posted by urquie View Post
    These look great! Our priority is comfort, so I want cushy chairs. How are they? Can I ask what kind of table you got them to pair with? We need to buy a new dining room set and I don't want my table/chairs to look too matchy-matchy. But I think I'm more into traditional/transitional style than modern.

Georige: I love your table. Where did you get that? I didn't see it on the Article website.

Quote Originally Posted by smiles33 View Post
    These look great! Our priority is comfort, so I want cushy chairs. How are they? Can I ask what kind of table you got them to pair with? We need to buy a new dining room set and I don't want my table/chairs to look too matchy-matchy. But I think I'm more into traditional/transitional style than modern.

Georige: I love your table. Where did you get that? I didn't see it on the Article website.
    The table is from Restoration Hardware. Previous owners of the house sold it to us.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    DD (3/06)
    DS1 (7/09)
    DS2 (8/13)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast