JustMe is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default Which free on-line workout?

I walk everyday and need to add something to it. I have needed to do that pre-Covid, and especially need to do so now. I am not sure if I want to go in the cardio direction only or if weights/core would be more helpful. Ideally there could be some combo of both, but especially the weight/core part needs to start at the beginner level. In the past fitness blender has been recommended and I never tried it. Is this still what you all would recommend? Anything else?

Thanks!
    lucky single mom to 20 yr old dd and 17 yr old ds through 2 very different adoption routes

I still use and love FitnessBlender.com if you decide to try it, I would recommend filtering the workout videos to select for Low Impact. It's generally recommended as a good place to start, and will include cardio and strength workouts. I also recommend trying the (free!) calendar feature to keep track of your workouts. If you like being able to check things off a list, the calendar is very motivating as you can mark each workout and day complete and get a lovely green check mark on the calendar. It also helped me to easily find routines that I had tried, if I wanted to do them again in the future. I've also heard good things about Yoga with Adrienne but haven't tried it yet.
    Allison

DD1 11/05
    DS 04/08
    DD2 11/11

Liziz is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I like Bikini Body Mommy's workouts. She does 90 day challenges that are free, as well as premium content, but I've been perfectly happy with the free content. She alternates between cardio and weights. Weight work is great for a beginner, and you can just increase weights as you get stronger.
    Lizi

JustMe is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Thanks for the suggestions! I will pick one to try!
    lucky single mom to 20 yr old dd and 17 yr old ds through 2 very different adoption routes