Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I am going to look at the options above.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains
    DS (02/15)
    UPPAbaby Mesa 2015
    Now Clek Foonf 2016

Quote Originally Posted by mom2binsd View Post
    The one in the link above would be a pain to take down and store and put up (my 16 year old bought it last year for fun, but it's not really meant to be moved around a lot/set up and taking down would ruin it pretty quickly), inflatable one's would be best left inflated, can you put it inflated on the patio when not in use, also get a pump to inflate it, and that pump is super helpful to have. Absolutely get a drain as they are very tricky to drain without that, as water weighs so much! Also check how far your outdoor hose attachment is from where you want to put the pool and fill it (I"m trying to picture if you don't have a yard where you put the pool, is it near other cars in the parking area?).

Also, agree with the water guns/super soaker types outdoor water toys.

I hope you are able to find some ways to get to a beach etc, I can't imagine being in Florida and not being able to be in the water. I would think there would be a way to safely take a day trip to the beach, it sounds like you know the area very well, and could go on less busy days (not weekends) and choose places to go that aren't super crowded.
    We won’t be able to keep it inflated due to the condo HOA and it’s also where DH parks his car.

The enclosed patio is to be their water/sand table and arts and crafts with an easel, so no room on the patio.

The pool would be set up in our private driveway.

DS (02/15)
    UPPAbaby Mesa 2015
    Now Clek Foonf 2016

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamama View Post
    When my kids were that age, we got a ton of mileage out of large rubbermaid tubs filled with water, super soakers, anything to use for pouring, water balloons and paint brushes. It kept them cool and was easy to set up and put away. I'm not saying you won't want a more formal pool, but if you can't figure out exactly which one until you move in and get a better feel for what works best, it's a good option.
    Thank you. We do lots of water ballon fights. DH buys the bunch a balloons at Costco.

We have used a Costco bin in addition to the hard plastic baby pool.

We have beach toys since we went to a different beach every week before covid.

DS (02/15)
    UPPAbaby Mesa 2015
    Now Clek Foonf 2016

We have one similar to the intex one linked previously (not sure what brand it is, it’s several years old) It is easy to set up and take down, we like it. We have a large yard and no hoa, but still only leave it up for a day or two at time- it gets gross after being up for a while (as I would think any non filtered or untreated pool would) I dry it well before folding up to store.
    Last edited by dylansnan; 05-27-2020 at 11:14 AM.
    DS 11-15
    DD 3-19

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2