Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Treadmill Recommendations

Hi everyone. DH would like to purchase a treadmill for our new place. He is high risk and he wants to cancel his gym membership since he will not be able to go anytime soon. We have had a Sole Elliptical in the past and we loved it. He wants a nice one like the ones at his gym. Do you all have any treadmill recommendations?

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains
    Last edited by rollycolly2007; 05-26-2020 at 09:00 AM.
    DS (02/15)
    UPPAbaby Mesa 2015
    Now Clek Foonf 2016

jgenie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Our Landice is still going strong 12+ years later. I run outside now but it got daily use for years. I used to run 5 miles on it daily when my DC were babies.

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Costco has what looks like a good deal on a nordictrack https://www.costco.com/nordictrack-z...100467947.html

I was hoping the cheaper one would come back in stock (there was another brand on sale for $600) but it was OOS most of May and then just disappeared off the website. The NT is going to be a little too pricey for us at this point since we need to also buy a car in the next few weeks.

Default Treadmill Recommendations

Quote Originally Posted by jgenie View Post
    Our Landice is still going strong 12+ years later. I run outside now but it got daily use for years. I used to run 5 miles on it daily when my DC were babies.
    Thank you. I’ve never heard of that brand. Hubby just walks on the treadmill at the gym and lifts. He owns free weights already. Since the gym is closed and they can’t clean the equipment after each person, this is our best option since he is high risk.

DS (02/15)
    UPPAbaby Mesa 2015
    Now Clek Foonf 2016

sariana is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

We have had (and used) our True for about 20 years. We did have to replace the roller a few years ago, but customer service was great. They stand by their products.

The cost is higher (ours was ~$4000 in 2000), but they last.
    DS '04 "Boogaboo"
    DD '08 "Lilybear"

basil is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I bought a Lifespan treadmill about a year ago. It is very smooth and sturdy and has a strong motor. Only problem is that the buttons are not well configured for me...the speed buttons are at 2, 4, 6 etc. and i'm more of a 3 (walk), 5 (jog), 7 (sprint) runner. So I have to hit 4 then 10 pushes of the up arrow to get to a steady jog, which is mildly annoying, especially if I am running intervals (I like to run to the Peloton app). I think I should have paid more attention to that when I was shopping.

Since you mentioned Sole, the Sole F80 or Sole F63 always get good reviews for the price, I strongly considered them but ended up with the Lifespan one because I wanted a decline feature. But honestly I and up using that only rarely and could have done without.
    DS- 8/11
    DD- 5/14

SnuggleBuggles is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

What brand is at the gym? If he likes that one then track it down, maybe?

We have a Lifespan treadmill. We’ve had it about 5 years. No issues.
    DD (3/06)
    DS1 (7/09)
    DS2 (8/13)

okinawama is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

We bought a Lifefitness treadmill about 5 years ago, and have been happy with it. It is the brand of treadmill that we used at the gym, and we knew that we liked it and it could stand up to frequent use. This is the one that we have.
    https://shop.lifefitness.com/t5-treadmill

kdeunc is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

We have a Sole (F80 I think) and have had it for a couple of years. DH is a runner and it has worked great for him. We also have a Sole Elliptical and have been pleased with both items. Dick's Sporting Goods is where we purchased and they have the F80 on sale now.
    Kelly

DS 1 12-02
    DS 2 12-04
    DD 07-08

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast