Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    PZMommy is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by nfceagles View Post
    I read an article yesterday that the machines that read the tests are the latest shortage in the supply chain after swabs and reagents and such were finally catching up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Makes sense. And funny thing about the swabs. I know there is a huge shortage of them. Yet in the packet that they give you at the test site, there are two swabs in each packet. I'm sure it is for if you make a mistake and need to redo it. However, that is a huge waste of swabs, because they do not take those back and tell you to toss them when you get home. If my county is doing 40,000 tests per week, that is 40,000 swabs being wasted!

niccig is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

Glad to hear you’re negative. A teacher at my school tested positive but school wasn’t open so he wasn’t on site. I go in next week to pack up both my rooms.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

PZMommy is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by niccig View Post
    Glad to hear you’re negative. A teacher at my school tested positive but school wasn’t open so he wasn’t on site. I go in next week to pack up both my rooms.

I hope the teacher is doing okay. I'm glad your school hasn't been open. Our office manager is really struggling. She is probably mid 40's in good health, but she has been fighting it for nearly 6 weeks now and has been hospitalized twice. Just when she thinks she is doing better, she takes a turn for the worse. It's scary!

niccig is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

Quote Originally Posted by PZMommy View Post
    I hope the teacher is doing okay. I'm glad your school hasn't been open. Our office manager is really struggling. She is probably mid 40's in good health, but she has been fighting it for nearly 6 weeks now and has been hospitalized twice. Just when she thinks she is doing better, she takes a turn for the worse. It's scary!
    Yikes! Hope she gets better. This is just so crazy! The teacher at my school has recovered. Apparently the area of my school has had increased numbers. I’m going to quickly pack up and get out of there.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3