JBaxter is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Default AP tests ~ additional issues

I just got off the phone with Nathan's AP Euro teacher. He was one of the kids that had a failure to submit issue with this test and will be retaking on 6/2 She said they are finding tests with blank pages so even though the test submitted it didn't submit with content. She is now going through all 60 of her students tests to make sure they all have submitted and not blank pages. If the pages are blank then they will need to retake. Uggggg
    Jeana, Momma to 4 fantastic sons

Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you're stupid and make bad decisions

trentsmom is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Oh, that's awful! And I had not heard about the blank pages issue. I hope my DS's test went through completely. I don't think he wants to take it again!
    DS1 11/03
    DS2 5/09

Globetrotter is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Crap! Would we have been alerted already? DS’s exams did submit but now I’m not sure.
    "Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, "What? You, too? I thought I was the only one." C.S. Lewis

PZMommy is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

That is awful!! I hope he does well on his retake!

PunkyBoo is online now Emerald level (3000+ posts)

My son also took AP European history and he said the blank pages issue was an issue with iPhone submissions. He says he read that in the news. His teachers and the College Board have not reached out regarding this issue so he assumes his test was submitted ok.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Mama to DS1 Punkin (2/04) and DS2 Boo (1/09)

JBaxter is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Nathan’s teacher was just going through her students tests today. She said she will have to notify any students if she finds blank pages
    Jeana, Momma to 4 fantastic sons

Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you're stupid and make bad decisions

KrisM is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

That's terrible! We had no issues with submissions, but no idea if anything looks wrong at this point. I hope the make-up goes well for him.
    Kris

firstbaby is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

We found out the day of my oldest’s AP exam that he didn’t get registered by the test coordinator so he couldn’t take it and she said he couldn’t be added to the make up date. DS had spent hours upon hours preparing for it. Sorry your son’s test didn’t load. Boo!

Quote Originally Posted by firstbaby View Post
    We found out the day of my oldest’s AP exam that he didn’t get registered by the test coordinator so he couldn’t take it and she said he couldn’t be added to the make up date. DS had spent hours upon hours preparing for it. Sorry your son’s test didn’t load. Boo!
    omg! That's terrible. Can you not appeal to the College Board?
    "Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, "What? You, too? I thought I was the only one." C.S. Lewis

deleted
    Last edited by Globetrotter; 05-29-2020 at 02:40 AM. Reason: dup