ezcc is offline Gold level (500+ posts)

Default Art subscription boxes for 14 year old girl

Anyone have any experience with any of the art subscription boxes? DD is 14- into art and crafting. She was planning be a jr counselor at an art camp this summer which was cancelled. She is a rising 9th grader. I am looking for something fun to get for her over the summer- was considering doodle crate (too young?) or sketchbox. Open to other suggestions too. Thanks!

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Bumping this up for you. My girls are super into crafts and I’d love more info on the subscription boxes

DS has subscription that he got to the Kiwi Co. doodle crates that he got from his grandma for his birthday. He really enjoys them and looks forward to getting a guided craft with all the needed supplies. Last I checked they have age ranges for the boxes so you can select the box that fits their skill and interest level. I also like that we can switch his box to a stem box if he prefers that.

We enjoy it so much that I plan to get a subscription to it for the Wild One (almost 2).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Elle

DS1: 10/08 (the “tenager”)
    DS2: 07/18 (the wild one)

nfceagles is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

My daughter enjoyed a 3 month set from Sophie and Toffee. It’s resin-related crafts. I’d love any other ideas.

I saw one that I was interested in myself... it was a watercolor art box. I don’t remember the name, I will have to look it up.

~Elle

ezcc is offline Gold level (500+ posts)

thanks all! I think I found the watercolor subscription one- it's called Let's Make Art and that's the one I went with. Looks like fun, attainable projects she will enjoy. Will post a review once we get one!

Sorry, I forgot to look up the name, but that sounds right! I was going to get those for myself. DS started working on a box he never got to from March, it’s a handmade soap box and he is digging it!

God you were able to find one you think they will enjoy

~Elle