Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    ellies mom is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

The only people I’m annoyed with are the people who were filling my post with how it’s unconstitutional to have to wear a mask in a store or it is tyranny to have a partial shutdown to slow the spread of the coronavirus. If they are silent now in the face of actual tyranny and loss of constitutional rights then they are hypocrites of the highest order. And I’m going to judge them.

Otherwise, I don’t know what is going on in a persons life. I don’t know if they have a reason to keep their posts drama free. I don’t know what blowback they might receive. So that doesn’t bother me as much. But yeah, if you were whining about how having to wear a mask is unconstitutional, I better see some posts on your feed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Veronica

Miss Ellie 11/03
    Baby Audrey 4/08

essnce629 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by ellies mom View Post
    But yeah, if you were whining about how having to wear a mask is unconstitutional, I better see some posts on your feed.
    I just don't see that happening. Every single person whining about masks on my feed is a Trump supporter and they are definitely not speaking out in support of the protests now. All I'm seeing from them is that violence isn't the answer and that protesters and looters should be taken out, any means necessary. They also posted nonstop hatred towards Kaepernick back when he was peacefully protesting since protesting shouldn't happen when you're working.

Sent from my SM-A600P using Tapatalk
    Latia (Birth & Postpartum Doula and Infant Nanny)
    Conner 8/19/03 (My 1st home birthed water baby!)
    Parker 5/23/09 (My 2nd home birthed water baby!)

ellies mom is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by essnce629 View Post
    I just don't see that happening. Every single person whining about masks on my feed is a Trump supporter and they are definitely not speaking out in support of the protests now. All I'm seeing from them is that violence isn't the answer and that protesters and looters should be taken out, any means necessary. They also posted nonstop hatred towards Kaepernick back when he was peacefully protesting since protesting shouldn't happen when you're working.

Sent from my SM-A600P using Tapatalk
    Ironic isn’t it. And my “second amendment” family and friends are also super silent. Where are they now that the militarized police is out firing on peaceful protesters exercising their right to assemble?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Veronica

Miss Ellie 11/03
    Baby Audrey 4/08

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2