Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    doberbrat is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Echosofspring you can download the overdrive app to the kindle. Use that open the files rather than transfer. Or, if you have parent/child accounts you can download the mp3 files and give your child access to it.
    dd1 10/05
    dd2 11/09
    and ... a mini poodle!

bisous is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamama View Post
    DS2 loves audiobooks and would listen for hours if nothing else was happening. He listens on his Echo Dot so there is no screen device needed if that helps.
    We Received a free google home (I think that’s what it is...). Would that work for this function?

Quote Originally Posted by bisous View Post
    We Received a free google home (I think that’s what it is...). Would that work for this function?
    I'm not sure since we use an Echo and an Audible subscription. A quick Google search found this info but not sure what that means for library downloads. I'll be honest - I've never been good at using the library. https://www.digitaltrends.com/home/h...le-audiobooks/
    Mom to Two Wild and Crazy Boys and One Sweet Baby Girl

ang79 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by echoesofspring View Post
    Honestly we got in the audio books this last summer b/c I had too many audible credits and kept forgetting to cancel the sub each month so I started spending them on kids books when we had a long commute to summer camp. They were a big hit and no bickering from the back seat! The old Beverly clearly Henry Huggins/Ramona, etc. books have been on repeat here during the quarantine. Def worth the $15 I paid for them. If you go the purchasing books direction, just watch the prices and for 2-1 sales and watch for collections, i.e. books 1-7 for 1 credit vs. 1 credit per book. I wished we lived in a bigger city so we had more options at the library, you probably have a lot!
    That's how we started with audio books, we wanted something to keep the kids entertained on a long drive for summer vacation one year! We all enjoyed hearing the stories and listened to the entire set of the Land of Stories in the car when we traveled that year.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3