I'm trying to prep for my summer schedule. I've decided on four days a week of learning time in the morning. I'm kind of excited about my program. One thing I'm relying on right now to help moderate the four different levels of learning (more relevant to the two youngest) is a program called "Epic". It is a subscription through Scholastic that we get for free from the school. It has videos and books. The books are actually pretty quality. They are picture books and short novels and some are "read to me" which allow DD to read higher than her actual level. Of course, mostly what she picks are videos without a whole lot of learning attached. I use it to help motivate DD to finish her learning. And when she's finished with her work and spends some time on it, I can help the older kids with their work. She is the youngest and still needs a lot of attention. Almost all her work requires that I direct her so when she's on Epic I can help the other kids.

Is Epic my best option? I see that I can pay for a subscription throughout the summer and I'm not opposed to that. I like that I can tell her to stay on this app and she doesn't accidentally run into material that is inappropriate (unlike just letting her loose on youtube). She does like StarFall but she's spent a lot of time on that one and it doesn't feel like a reward to her. I'm actually a little worried that Epic will stop being completely appealing but after a couple of months she still really loves going on there.

Do you guys know of other quality screen time options? Again, to recap this is a bit of a "reward" and also a way to keep her engaged while I work with the older kids. DD is 6. Ds3 really likes it too and he's 8.

Thanks!!