Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: We moved!

IMG_9986.JPGIMG_9987.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains
    DS (02/15)
    UPPAbaby Mesa 2015
    Now Clek Foonf 2016

Default We moved!

That’s their new table. The only piece of furniture we owned before the move was their train table, which is in their room for lego duplos, trains, and Magnatiles. I got rid of their small water table since that’s the same size as their old water table. I also got rid of their hard plastic baby pool since it barely fit my 2 year old (getting a pool replacement soon).

I wanted a table that they could play at the main living area instead of just the train table in their room. They still eat dinner at our dining room table that we just got on Saturday, but this is a nice play area for them in the kitchen too. I don’t have to worry about my brand new dining room table getting ruined with arts and crafts activities. I can still move it onto the patio too. They can do their arts and crafts with the lids on. They can do their sensory activities/water table using the bins. The white lids come off and reveal the bins. I also have 4 smaller bins that fit it in there for other activities for beans/pasta/shaving cream/etc. I originally wanted it on the patio, but they can still play with water/sensory bins since it’s tile in the kitchen.

Now I have to figure out what to do with the patio. I am going to buy an easel soon. Still looking at all possibilities that you all provided.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains
    Last edited by rollycolly2007; 06-03-2020 at 05:33 PM.
    DS (02/15)
    UPPAbaby Mesa 2015
    Now Clek Foonf 2016

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3