Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    essnce629 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Very nice! I'd love a GE 5 burner range/oven as well. Our oven is the only appliance left that was originally here when we bought the house 10 years ago. It's a white GE 4 burner and the oven died at the beginning of lockdown and I was hoping maybe it was finally time to upgrade. But nope, it was just a simple part, the igniter, that needed to be replaced!

Sent from my SM-A600P using Tapatalk
    Latia (Birth & Postpartum Doula and Infant Nanny)
    Conner 8/19/03 (My 1st home birthed water baby!)
    Parker 5/23/09 (My 2nd home birthed water baby!)

squimp is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Looks beautiful! I love the counters and the backsplash tile. Great choices.

One note, please move your paper towels away from the gas stove - it really looks like a fire hazard! I keep mine by the sink. Someone I know died in a recent house fire and I just feel super congnizant of fire risks right now.

Love the colors and backsplash you chose! Really brightened up your kitchen. Good luck with the sale of your home and your move! Very exciting times, and I hope it’ll all go smoothly for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Mummy to DS1-6/11 and DS2-1/14

Looks lovely, Annie! I love the blue backsplash and the white cabinets...it really brightens up the space. Good luck with the sale and move!

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Default Finally....photos of my remodeled kitchen!

Quote Originally Posted by WatchingThemGrow View Post
    It looks so fresh and fun! We got the same fridge, I think! Does it have AutoFill? That's our favorite thing. Wait, are you moving? If your next house needs a new kitchen, do in the beginning so you get to enjoy it!
    No the fridge doesn’t have auto fill. It would be nice, but I bought the floor model for about 50% off so I wasn’t even picky. I just knew that if I wanted a fridge with ice and water the ice maker had to be one of those slim line ones vs. the kind that takes up the whole freezer shelf. I found that LG, GE, and I think Frigidaire Pro were the only models that had that set up.

Yes we are moving due to DH’s job. We are only moving an hour away so not that far, but it was 60 miles each way to DH’s new office (if we stayed in our current place) so about 90 minutes with traffic that it made more sense to move. We can get about double the size of the house we live in now for the same price if not a little less as well.

This is how we dry our pans and cookie sheets. We have the rack that goes in the bottom of the sink. Again it is all a preference, but I always thought I would want a double sink but I don’t miss it at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by AnnieW625; 06-10-2020 at 11:37 AM.
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

NCGrandma is online now Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Nice kitchen! I’ve never had a big sink but have always thought they looked useful. I have to admit that I’m not up to date on appliances, but, someone, please explain what AutoFill is on a fridge My mental image is someone who automatically goes to the grocery store for me whenever anything runs low! Although that would be lovely in these COVID19 days, that’s probably not it...

Sent from my iPad using Baby Bargains

wendibird22 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Love it!
    Mom to two amazing DDs ('07 & '09) and a fur baby.

Gluten free since Nov '11 after non-celiac gluten sensitive diagnosis. Have had great improvement or total elimination of: migraines, bloating/distention, heartburn, cystic acne, canker sores, bleeding gums, eczema on elbows, dry skin and scalp, muscle cramps, PMS, hair loss, heart palpitations, fatigue. I'm amazed.

Quote Originally Posted by NCGrandma View Post
    Nice kitchen! I’ve never had a big sink but have always thought they looked useful. I have to admit that I’m not up to date on appliances, but, someone, please explain what AutoFill is on a fridge My mental image is someone who automatically goes to the grocery store for me whenever anything runs low! Although that would be lovely in these COVID19 days, that’s probably not it...

Sent from my iPad using Baby Bargains
    I am all for that type of auto fill, I hate grocery shopping even in normal times.

Beautiful kitchen, Annie.

doberbrat is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieW625 View Post
    Yes we are moving due to DH’s job. We are only moving an hour away so not that far, but it was 60 miles each way to DH’s new office (if we stayed in our current place) so about 90 minutes with traffic that it made more sense to move. We can get about double the size of the house we live in now for the same price if not a little less as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bigger house, less commute for the same/less is AWESOME! I'm happy for you
    dd1 10/05
    dd2 11/09
    and ... a mini poodle!

I totally want a big sink!! Love your colors!
    Mom to:
    DS '02
    DS '05
    Percy--the wild furry child!!! 2022----
    Simon--the first King Charles cutie 2009-2022
    RIP Andy, the furry first child, 1996-2012

"The task of any religion is not to tell us who we are entitled to hate but to teach us who we are required to love."

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast