Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Default Finally....photos of my remodeled kitchen!

So it has been done since August, but I haven’t actually shared photos of my remodel so here are the before and after photos. (paint is BM Edgecomb Gray....it definitely looks more tan than gray, but I like it). I got the door knobs from Franklin Brass and the pulls are from Emtek (but honestly I could’ve spent 2/3rds less and gotten something very similar from Franklin Brass as well, but oh well). The stove, range, fridge and microwave are GE, and the dishwasher is a Kitchen Aid. I love the oven (from the Cafe line) a lot and I don’t know if I can ever go back to a four burner range again (this one is 5), and I love my ice and water dispenser. The floor is wood like tile from Arizona Tile and it is a breeze to keep clean. I also love the single sink and don’t think I could go back to a double sink again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by AnnieW625; 06-05-2020 at 01:27 AM.
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

niccig is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

It looks great!! I like the backsplash. I agree on the one big sink. I hate using a smaller double sink now when visit family.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

I love it! I totally agree on the sink. Having one huge ink is the best.
    DD (3/06)
    DS1 (7/09)
    DS2 (8/13)

Gorgeous! I love it. You must be loving it.

Can I ask where you bought the little cart with wheels under the window?

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Looks good! I hope it pays off in resale!

I still prefer a divided sink. Our old one was more like 3/4-1/4 one big section that I could easily lay a full size sheet pan in but also a smaller section. I miss having that smaller section. It was good for dumping boiling water, washing my hands, and the garbage disposal was in that little section.

PP carts like that are plentiful at Home Goods, At Home, Bed Bath and Beyond, Overstock and Amazon. Too many to choose from!!

gatorsmom is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Wow annie that is really pretty! It really brightens up the kitchen and makes it feel bright. I love that backsplash.

I know everyone does things differently but I love having one big open sink too. My mother had one and specifically replaced it with 2 smaller sinks which she was much happier with. Mine is big and deep like yours. Love it!
    " I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent." Mahatma Gandhi

"This is the ultimate weakness of violence: It multiplies evil and violence in the universe. It doesn't solve any problems." Martin Luther King, Jr.

WatchingThemGrow is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

It looks so fresh and fun! We got the same fridge, I think! Does it have AutoFill? That's our favorite thing. Wait, are you moving? If your next house needs a new kitchen, do in the beginning so you get to enjoy it!

Love it! That backsplash is awesome!
    Mom to Two Wild and Crazy Boys and One Sweet Baby Girl

Quote Originally Posted by SnuggleBuggles View Post

I still prefer a divided sink. Our old one was more like 3/4-1/4 one big section that I could easily lay a full size sheet pan in but also a smaller section. I miss having that smaller section. It was good for dumping boiling water, washing my hands, and the garbage disposal was in that little section.

Yaasss! This is what we have right now and I love it for all the reasons you mentioned. I had never seen one before we bought the house and now I'm sold. Two things my homes will always need to have: a covered front porch and a 3/4-1/4 sink.

Annie, that looks great. Nice and welcoming.
    DS: Raising heck since 12/09

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Default Finally....photos of my remodeled kitchen!

Quote Originally Posted by elizamom View Post
    Gorgeous! I love it. You must be loving it.

Can I ask where you bought the little cart with wheels under the window?
    It is from The Container Store but we got it in 2011 or 2012. There is this one that is similar, but it looks taller.

This one from Overstock looks more similar to mine though. My parents gave it to us as a gift, but it was about that price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast