I have one troop parent who seems to be absolutely incapable of following instructions.

I send emails.
I make TeamApp posts.
I send home printed flyers.

And STILL they absolutely refuse to follow instructions.

The girls' 2020 cookie sale rewards have come in; they are currently quarantined in my car before I sort them for delivery.

I sent this email today:

We made it! Troop ##### sold ### total boxes of cookies this season ...

Please find a PDF of [Troop Member]'s rewards attached to this message.

Our troop earned the 2020 Cookie Share Patch by selling ## Cookie Share boxes.

Similar to last year, I will package every Girl Scout's rewards in plastic, placing patches in a sealed envelope to help prevent lost items.

Please use the rewards delivery survey to help me arrange delivery of [Troop Member]'s prizes: (link to super-short SurveyMonkey survey asking for Scout's name, the type of residence, whether they have a safe spot for me to leave the items, and, if the family would prefer not to have me traipsing about, an option to come to my home and pick things up from a bin on my porch)
I also posted this message on our TeamApp:

WHAT?

The 2020 Cookie Sale Rewards have arrived and I have picked them up from [SU Cookie Manager.]

Those Girl Scouts who earned rewards all worked extremely hard this sale, so I am emailing parents by Sunday, June 7th to arrange prize delivery.

I would like to make these deliveries as safe as possible, which means reducing contact wherever and however possible.

Parents of Girl Scouts who will receive 2020 Cookie Sale rewards will receive an email from me by Sunday evening, June 7th, with an overview of what your Scout earned.

If your Girl Scout sold cookies in 2020, please respond to this survey about contactless delivery/pick up before Tuesday, June 9th: (link to SurveyMonkey survey asking for type of residence, whether they have a safe spot for me to leave the items, and an option to come to my home and pick things up from a bin on my porch)
Parent, who I've been having SERIOUS issues with all year, TEXTS ME today asking if I will mail the items or if she can pick up.

After fuming a bit, I replied that there was a link to the pickup survey in the email(s) that went out today.

She filled out the survey, texted me to say she couldn't reply for both her kids individually (this is OK; I only needed 1 response)

No problem; I reassured her that I knew there were 2 Scouts in her family and thanked her for following instructions.

I can't check surveys on my phone (there's probably an app, but I prefer to do most of my "business" from my laptop) so I didn't check until a few minutes ago ... and she didn't indicate HOW TO GET THE F^CKING ITEMS TO HER KIDS.

Fortunately, for this particular family, I can actually mail the kids' stuff, but, I don't understand how difficult it is to indicate whether I'm dropping things off or you're picking things up.

Is it me?