Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    PZMommy is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

The culmination was a huge success!! Half the staff lined up on one side of the campus and they handed out certificates and awards and cheered for the kids. Then the other half was in the front. There they had a photo back drop set up, and one family at a time got out and could go take pictures. Lots of cheering and fun music playing. It felt like a huge party. It was so hard to not hug people though!!

niccig is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

Quote Originally Posted by PZMommy View Post
    The culmination was a huge success!! Half the staff lined up on one side of the campus and they handed out certificates and awards and cheered for the kids. Then the other half was in the front. There they had a photo back drop set up, and one family at a time got out and could go take pictures. Lots of cheering and fun music playing. It felt like a huge party. It was so hard to not hug people though!!
    Glad it was a success!! I know the staff at my school were upset about not having a culmination, so they did a drive by with signs and music.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

gatorsmom is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by PZMommy View Post
    My son’s drive through culmination is on Tuesday, even though yesterday was our last day. All of the teachers are coming back in, which I think is so sweet since they don’t have to come in.

And my 3rd grader, his class movie won the grand prize at the California Student Media Festival!!! He got to give the acceptance speech for the award. He was so excited!! It was neat that they broadcast the ceremony on YouTube, so my parents in Chicago and my sister in Boston even got to watch. They never get to see my kids’ school activities so they were thrilled to sit through a 2 1/2 hour ceremony to see him give a 1 minute speech. Hahaha!

I’m relieved that the year is over, but it is such a bittersweet feeling.
    That is really cool! It’s pretty neat that the grandparents and aunt on the other side of the country got to see it too! I agree, it’s been pretty cool the new fun ways to celebrate that have popped up since this all started. Dd was able to perform her dance recital routines for her grandparents on the other side of the country which would never have happened before.
    " I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent." Mahatma Gandhi

"This is the ultimate weakness of violence: It multiplies evil and violence in the universe. It doesn't solve any problems." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2