Default Ugh... Misread my Calendar

So the good news is I'm totally ready for my conference call next Monday afternoon. The bad news is I spent many hours yesterday and today frantically doing the prep work because I mis-read my calendar. I had put in a note for it tomorrow morning that was supposed to remind me to get started working on it. And my frantic brain read it as the call being tomorrow morning. No wonder the other 2 people hadn't submitted their comments yet!

Oh well, I had to do it sometime anyway. But I did have other things (that need to be done sooner) I would have done first if I'd gotten the meeting time correct.
    DS 2/14
    DD 8/17

PZMommy is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

That is a bummer. I did the same thing last week, but my meeting was at 3 on Tuesday, and I thought it was on Wednesday. So I totally missed it. It was an optional training, so I didn’t get in trouble, but I did miss out on several hundred dollars of extra pay for the training.

Well, at least I would rather be over prepared vs. under prepared!!!! Still stinks though.
    Mom to:
    DS '02
    DS '05
    Percy--the wild furry child!!! 2022----
    Simon--the first King Charles cutie 2009-2022
    RIP Andy, the furry first child, 1996-2012

"The task of any religion is not to tell us who we are entitled to hate but to teach us who we are required to love."

Quote Originally Posted by StantonHyde View Post
    Well, at least I would rather be over prepared vs. under prepared!!!! Still stinks though.
    Very true!
    DS 2/14
    DD 8/17

gatorsmom is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Ugh, I hate when I do that! However, you got it done ahead of time which makes you look uber organized and prepared. Not a bad result for a mistake!

PZMommy, I have done that too. It sucks. You have had a lot on your mind lately so try to be kind to yourself. The schooling situation is stressful right now.
    " I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent." Mahatma Gandhi

"This is the ultimate weakness of violence: It multiplies evil and violence in the universe. It doesn't solve any problems." Martin Luther King, Jr.