Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    jgenie is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Default Who’s excited to see Hamilton on Disney+ on Friday???

We are counting down the days in our house!! Super, super, super excited here!! We bought a projector to watch movies outside this summer and are planning to break it out for the first time on Friday for the release. Does anyone have anything fun planned? Themed snacks? Decoration ideas? Any fun surprises? Are you watching first thing in the morning or waiting until later to watch?

WatchingThemGrow is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

My DH rescheduled our small group meeting from church so we could watch it with the kids, lol. We are excited because it's the same set of actors we saw live last summer, I believe. We were in NYC, no tickets, waited in the cancellation line as we learned about it from the box office security guard, and we got one seat plus 4 standing room only spots...we all 5 got to see it live for $395. It was awesome! My kids sang every song for the rest of our trip, which was flying to Salt Lake to drive through Yellowstone and Grand Teton. We are excited to sing along again!

Quote Originally Posted by WatchingThemGrow View Post
    My DH rescheduled our small group meeting from church so we could watch it with the kids, lol. We are excited because it's the same set of actors we saw live last summer, I believe. We were in NYC, no tickets, waited in the cancellation line as we learned about it from the box office security guard, and we got one seat plus 4 standing room only spots...we all 5 got to see it live for $395. It was awesome! My kids sang every song for the rest of our trip, which was flying to Salt Lake to drive through Yellowstone and Grand Teton. We are excited to sing along again!
    What a steal!! We saw it in February and we would love to see it again. Now we’ll be able to watch it whenever we want!! The soundtrack has been on a loop here since DH bought it for me for Christmas. We were late to the party because we waited until our kids were old enough to sit through it.

PZMommy is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I am! We had tickets to see it this spring in LA. Obviously that didn’t happen. I’ve never seen it before, so I hope it comes back here again at some point.

We are so excited as well! We went two years ago when I came to our town. My older two are huge fans. (Youngest is only 6.5, so too young.). We will just watch it at home. It’s our wedding anniversary that day.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    DD (3/06)
    DS1 (7/09)
    DS2 (8/13)

We are super-fans. I've been listening to the soundtrack since the original cast was on Broadway, and I switched to the "clean" version of the original Broadway cast album when I realized the kids were enjoying it too. We saw it at the Kennedy Center two years ago, and I had tickets for the kids' birthday this year (sob) but obvs that got canceled (it was a surprise, so they don't have to bear the disappointment). We can't wait. L-MM is one of the girls' heroes. He's on my dream "friends squad". Even DH is excited.
    Mommy to my wonderful, HEALTHY twin girls
    6/08 - Preemies no more!

I'm excited to see it with at least DH; not sure if my kids would be interested, but I'm hoping my older two will give it a try... I saw it a year or two ago with my mom, SIL, and her mom, and it was wonderful. I laughed and cried, and had all the emotions... hope it can still be amazing on t.v., as well!

Quote Originally Posted by TwinFoxes View Post
    We are super-fans. I've been listening to the soundtrack since the original cast was on Broadway, and I switched to the "clean" version of the original Broadway cast album when I realized the kids were enjoying it too. We saw it at the Kennedy Center two years ago, and I had tickets for the kids' birthday this year (sob) but obvs that got canceled (it was a surprise, so they don't have to bear the disappointment). We can't wait. L-MM is one of the girls' heroes. He's on my dream "friends squad". Even DH is excited.
    Is the kid version available on a cd? We play via Sonos and need a cd to add the music to our library.

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by georgiegirl View Post
    We are so excited as well! We went two years ago when I came to our town. My older two are huge fans. (Youngest is only 6.5, so too young.). We will just watch it at home. It’s our wedding anniversary that day.

So it's not appropriate for little kids right? There is language and inappropriate content?

DH and the girls and I will definitely watch it. DH actually has been listening to the sound track lately which cracks me up because it's not expected.

Philly Mom is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by georgiegirl View Post

My 6.5 year old cant wait. She knows all the words. We started listening to the music when she was 3. We are all really excited, but both kids are the most excited.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast