Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    gatorsmom is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Dh buys some fireworks for a 10-15 minutes display everywhere year so we will let those off in our yard. They’d should be big showy ones so the neighbors will enjoy that (our yard is 21 acres surrounded by trees). We haven’t had any going off near us although we heard a ton going off at 11pm north of us camping this past weekend.

My ILs moved into their summer home near us this weekend and once their 7-quarantine is done (not long enough, imho), they will probably come to our house. I think that will be Saturday. Ds1’s birthday is this weekend as well as a good friend’s outdoor graduation party so we will keep busy; no doubt.
    " I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent." Mahatma Gandhi

"This is the ultimate weakness of violence: It multiplies evil and violence in the universe. It doesn't solve any problems." Martin Luther King, Jr.

PunkyBoo is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Not much. I have 2 days off work so a 4 day weekend. There is an annual large fireworks show not far from us, so we'll probably walk or bike over to a neighboring tract and watch from the street. A few house projects, maybe a bike ride. DH is still awaiting his covid test results so we'll still be avoiding other people. Pretty much same as every weekend these days...

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Mama to DS1 Punkin (2/04) and DS2 Boo (1/09)

jenmcadams is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

We did a big day of yard work last weekend and ended up deciding to tackle a ton of house projects and I have a 30 yd dumpster being delivered today, so on Friday we'll be taking down trees and cut shrubs and loading this dumpster and then we are going to do a small family BBQ on the actual 4th. We're definitely joining the crowd and doing house projects in lieu of vacation this year
    Mom to a DD (8/02) and a DS (6/05)

klwa is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I'm taking part of tomorrow off of work and DS and I are going to pack bags of gleaned crops for distribution. Beyond that, our Fourth weekend is looking pretty bland. A neighboring town is putting their fireworks show on Facebook, so we may watch that....
    -Kris
    DS (9/05)
    DD (8/08)
    DD (9/12)

dogmom is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Probably going to a BLM March since all my other family members want to go. Mostly I want to stay home out of selfish laziness.

hellokitty is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

My youngest has a baseball tournament all weekend, so that's basically what we're doing. People have been shooting off fireworks for over a week, I hate it.
    Mom to 3 LEGO Maniacs

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4