Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    NCGrandma is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Twin Mom View Post
    How can you tell what size they are? I don’t see sizes listed.
    If you’re asking about the Sweaty Bands masks, I’ve ordered from them a couple of times and there were no size options on almost all the styles. They have one or 2 styles, i think, that are clearly labeled XL, but all the others are the same "one size" adult size.

OOOPS, and since my order last week, they now have a few styles clearly labeled YOUTH. Obviously a moving target!

Sent from my iPad using Baby Bargains

PZMommy is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Twin Mom View Post
    How can you tell what size they are? I don’t see sizes listed.
    The newer ones don’t have sizes, as they have adjustable ear straps. The first ones they came out with had different sizes and were not adjustable.

dogmom is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

The mask I wear at home has a generous amount of fabric, slightly fan folded, thin, not that stretchy elastic for ear looks. They hang loose around the ears and the coverage is done by the size of the mask. There is a small plastic piece about 3 inches that is moldable to the nose that keeps my glasses from fogging. I keep I stash of my used disposable ones from work in my car that I am willing to give out if they look clean and I haven’t worn them for 3 days. My plan for kids is to have 3 masks for the fall. One will hand on the hook by the door, one will be in their backpack that I will have them keep there. They can put in on when they are gong to the bus and put it back in the backpack when they get home. There will be an extra in their bedroom. There will be a stash of disposable ones in each vehicle for if we get them to the bus stop and we realize they don’t have their mask on. (The bust stop is 3/4 of a mile way. We are lazy and drive in the am.)

If we go back to school, my plan for our kids is 3 masks for the school day. One for the morning, one for after lunch and a backup in case one falls on the floor etc. Instead of figuring out how to store a mask safely while eating, it will be easier for them to stuff the morning mask in a "dirty" bag and have a clean one for the afternoon. I'm also planning to keep a few disposable masks in their bags just in case.

The boys are good with the MamaSeamstress and All-ett masks. DD loves some from etsy https://www.etsy.com/listing/7925262...f=yr_purchases
    Mom to Two Wild and Crazy Boys and One Sweet Baby Girl

ang79 is online now Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I got a the Target masks. The adult small fits DH but was loose on me. The kid size is too big for my 11 yr. old and my 13 yr. old didn’t like how it fit. I can wear the kid mask for short trips (longer than that and I think the ear straps would bother me).

I was really hoping the Target 2/$4 sets or the Ild Navy ones would work well for the girls and I since the price is so great. They are ok for short amounts of time but I don’t think all day at school if they need them for that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Myira is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamama View Post
    If we go back to school, my plan for our kids is 3 masks for the school day. One for the morning, one for after lunch and a backup in case one falls on the floor etc. Instead of figuring out how to store a mask safely while eating, it will be easier for them to stuff the morning mask in a "dirty" bag and have a clean one for the afternoon. I'm also planning to keep a few disposable masks in their bags just in case.

The boys are good with the MamaSeamstress and All-ett masks. DD loves some from etsy https://www.etsy.com/listing/7925262...f=yr_purchases
    Thanks for the link, I ordered it for DD and also to another poster that posted the adidas link, hoping these work out fit wise for the kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains
    DD 10/2008
    DS 09/2011

MSWR0319 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by MSWR0319 View Post
    DS is 11.5 and loves the adidas masks. I got him a L and may have been able to get the smaller size, but this one fully covers his face and doesn't seem too big. I'm going to order another set for him.
    Just following up. DS1 hasn't been in a store since early March. He asked if he could go with me today on a quick run and when I told him he had to wear his mask he didn't even buck me. He wouldn't wear his other masks (which is why he hadn't gone anywhere) so I thought this was a win. On the way there he asked if others would be wearing them and I could tell he was self conscious. He wore it and when we got back to the car he said he didn't even know it was on really and he felt "stylish". He's got sensory issues so that was a win. He said he could breath really well and felt like he could wear it all day if needed. Adidas for the win for a preteen boy in adult size masks!

KpbS is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by MSWR0319 View Post
    Just following up. DS1 hasn't been in a store since early March. He asked if he could go with me today on a quick run and when I told him he had to wear his mask he didn't even buck me. He wouldn't wear his other masks (which is why he hadn't gone anywhere) so I thought this was a win. On the way there he asked if others would be wearing them and I could tell he was self conscious. He wore it and when we got back to the car he said he didn't even know it was on really and he felt "stylish". He's got sensory issues so that was a win. He said he could breath really well and felt like he could wear it all day if needed. Adidas for the win for a preteen boy in adult size masks!
    Did you order the m/l mask (adults?). My DS2 is 12 and would like one of these. Not sure about the sizing though.
    K

Quote Originally Posted by KpbS View Post
    Did you order the m/l mask (adults?). My DS2 is 12 and would like one of these. Not sure about the sizing though.
    Yeah, I can’t figure out what size order my 10-year-old.

Plus, I think I might wait for the black to come back in stock. A lot of the reviews say that the blue ones aren’t finished as nicely as the black.
    DS: Raising heck since 12/09

MSWR0319 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by KpbS View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by carolinacool View Post
    Yeah, I can’t figure out what size order my 10-year-old.

Plus, I think I might wait for the black to come back in stock. A lot of the reviews say that the blue ones aren’t finished as nicely as the black.
    He wore the m/l. It covers his full face and has a little extra under the chin but is tight enough. I have one of each size coming in the blue so I can report back when he tries that one on. I bought the xs/s for my 9 year old so we'll see. I can also report back the difference between blue and black.

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast