Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

I found a 4-pack from Costco at the very beginning of the day after I got to bypass the line with my hospital ID. That was 6 weeks ago. And Target had small canisters one morning that I grabbed. But I usually cannot find them. It think it is a matter of luck! My spray bottle of disinfectant and microfiber cloths have worked well too.
    Mom to Two Wild and Crazy Boys and One Sweet Baby Girl

hellokitty is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

So, I read the other thread that Target was a good place. I looked online and it said that they had antibac wipes in stock. Went there and they were all sold out. We started perusing the cleaning aisle to make our own wipes and I found a kleenex brand antibac wipe that was in a spot next to regular wipes. So, I got those instead. I have been looking for anti-bac wipes for 4 months! So, I will take what I can get. The dollar tree had them last week, but they only allow you to buy 2 and they are smaller wipes, not the bigger kind that are typical in the tub. However, the dollar tree ones are good to carry around in a purse or car, they come in a flatpack, kind of diaper wipe style, but in a pack of 10.
    Mom to 3 LEGO Maniacs

I go to Target and the grocery store regularly. Anti-bac wipes and sprays are the only things I still haven't randomly seen since March. Everything else -- tp, paper towels, rubbing alcohol, hand sanitzer and soap, disposable masks -- seems readily available.
    DS: Raising heck since 12/09

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

I just picked up two packages of 15 at Walgreens for $2.50 each (I feel like that was the normal price for small size you would get at the checkout counter). I got one for each car. I haven’t seen any at the store or Target since maybe February. I honestly forgot to look at Costco the last time I was there. We have three containers of Clorox wipes at home though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

I use baby wipes and a spray bottle of hypochlorous acid if I really need something like that.

essnce629 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I haven't seen Clorox/Lysol wipes once during the lockdown and so far we've gotten by fine with the travel size Clorox wipes that I had in our emergency kit. I'd also like a full size container for if we travel in August though. I was able to buy these disinfecting wipes on Amazon a few days ago but their active ingredient is benzalkonium chloride which the CDC says is less reliable than alcohol against Covid. I did find this one article though about a new study that found benzalkonium chloride had a greater longevity than alcohol and was still effective at killing Covid 4 hours later vs just 10 minutes with alcohol. This was when used on skin though, not surfaces: https://wjla.com/news/nation-world/e...e-in-lab-tests
    So who knows, I'd probably take the wipes with me and a spray bottle with alcohol!

Care Touch Alcohol-Free Hand Sanitizing Wipes
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    Latia (Birth & Postpartum Doula and Infant Nanny)
    Conner 8/19/03 (My 1st home birthed water baby!)
    Parker 5/23/09 (My 2nd home birthed water baby!)

mom2binsd is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

We must be lucky, they are always in stock at our Meijer, we have been lucky honestly around here, I guess the benefits of living in a small city.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Kindra178 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by mom2binsd View Post
    We must be lucky, they are always in stock at our Meijer, we have been lucky honestly around here, I guess the benefits of living in a small city.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I’m driving down!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

LD92599 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I haven't had issues finding wipes - either Costco.com, our local Walgreens (but DS1 works there!). our local Shoprite. I'm honestly overrun w/ wipes because I'd buy them when I see them. Plus my office just closed down so I have EVERY canister of wipes from the office (though a few canisters I can tell walked out when people came in to buy stuff or take for donations). Lysol spray though? That's a different story!

We just did a road trip. We stayed at a VRBO/airbnb that is giving 72 hours between stays. If you don't have somebody who is high risk, then I wouldn't worry too much about surfaces. Just bring your disinfectant spray and use that once when you get there. And then have you and the kids wash hands and use hand sanitizer. We wore our masks into stores and used sanitizer afterwards. And we got take out at restaurants. No problems!
    Mom to:
    DS '02
    DS '05
    Percy--the wild furry child!!! 2022----
    Simon--the first King Charles cutie 2009-2022
    RIP Andy, the furry first child, 1996-2012

"The task of any religion is not to tell us who we are entitled to hate but to teach us who we are required to love."

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast