Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    KpbS is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Staples is OOS
    K

Amazon subscribe and save finally had them

liz is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by zukeypur View Post
    Amazon subscribe and save finally had them
    What brand? I tried looking, couldn't find anything listed

Lysol brand

WatchingThemGrow is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

early morning Target last week (like 7:50am) and evening Costco this week. I did ask and the lady pointed to them about 15 feet away, lol.

After reading this thread and talking with a co-worker, I decided to try Target this morning (around 9am). I found 3 pk Clorox disinfecting wipes and SoftSoap antibacterial liquid hand soap. No hand sanitizer, other than the Hand in Hand brand. There were like 50 bottles on the shelf. I bought one bottle months ago, and I absolutely agree with reviewers it smells like #$% and "hot vomit" as one reviewer stated.

Quote Originally Posted by liz View Post
    After reading this thread and talking with a co-worker, I decided to try Target this morning (around 9am). I found 3 pk Clorox disinfecting wipes and SoftSoap antibacterial liquid hand soap. No hand sanitizer, other than the Hand in Hand brand. There were like 50 bottles on the shelf. I bought one bottle months ago, and I absolutely agree with reviewers it smells like #$% and "hot vomit" as one reviewer stated.
    You might want to check again. I was in my Target yesterday and it had a huge shipment of Suave brand hand sanitizer in 8-ounce bottles. I saw it back in the school supplies section. It smelled just like regular hand sanitizer -- just a whiff of rubbing alcohol. It was $3.19 a bottle, which seems a little pricey to me, but I guess that's just the way it is now.

I did see the shelves in the regular hand sanitizer section were full of Hand in Hand. i was tempted to take a sniff, but decided not to.

So, still no wipes, but there was one bottle of Spic and Span disinfectant spray left in school supplies, so I took it. I'm not sure when DS will end up back in school, and I know teachers prefer wipes. But it is what it is at this point.
    DS: Raising heck since 12/09

SnuggleBuggles is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Did I already say upthread that I found a giant thing of Purell at GFS? They had several. Big pumps. $$ (maybe $20-25?) but I grabbed it.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

ang79 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I have been able to find single containers of sanitizing wipes a few times at Target if I go first thing in the morning. DD1 has cross country practice at a local park on Fridays at 8 am, so I drop her off, then go to scout the store for wipes! I wish they would let you buy more than 1 container at a time. I also picked up a large squeeze bottle of hand sanitizer (defendr+, never tried that brand before) for the car when we run out of our current Purell bottle.

Quote Originally Posted by carolinacool View Post
    You might want to check again. I was in my Target yesterday and it had a huge shipment of Suave brand hand sanitizer in 8-ounce bottles. I saw it back in the school supplies section. It smelled just like regular hand sanitizer -- just a whiff of rubbing alcohol. It was $3.19 a bottle, which seems a little pricey to me, but I guess that's just the way it is now.

I did see the shelves in the regular hand sanitizer section were full of Hand in Hand. i was tempted to take a sniff, but decided not to.
    I was at Target around noon today. I checked and they had hand sanitizer! Germ-X brand 8oz for $1.99,and they had the 32oz refill size for $5.99. I appreciate the prices weren't inflated. I had mentioned in another thread that I had to return recalled hand sanitizer back to BJ's. I found BJ's is now selling bottles of Suave liquid hand sanitizer. I bought a few bottles. I prefer the gel/pump kind, but at least I have some brand name stuff. After the last recall, I'm leery of no-name brand hand sanitizer or sanitizer made outside of the US. And BTW, I noticed my Target put the Hand in Hand sanitizer at all of it's registers (for customer to use). At least that's one way to get rid of it

Still no wipes at BJ's or my local Walmart. Seems like Target is your best bet for wipes if you're able to get to a store. I think that's what is the most frustrating part of all this. I'm trying to limit my visits to stores, but it seems like you have to stalk in-store inventory frequently. I've had no luck with ordering online for shipping or pick up.
    Last edited by liz; 07-20-2020 at 06:23 PM.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast