Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    erosenst is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Try saving the Amazon link to wipes you like. (I used this one for a three pack with "normal" pricing amazon.com/dp/B00HSC9F2C?sa-no-redirect=1). I checked it multiple times a day for maybe a week and got them.

SnuggleBuggles is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

So annoyed. Went to Target this morning because their website said they had some in stock. None out. Thought maybe I just missed them (got there 10 minutes after opening) but it didn’t look that busy. I should have asked because they could have had them in the back. They were stocking all through the store.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

erosenst is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Try saving the Amazon link to wipes you like. (I used this one for a three pack with "normal" pricing amazon.com/dp/B00HSC9F2C?sa-no-redirect=1). I checked it multiple times a day for maybe a week and got them.

Quote Originally Posted by SnuggleBuggles View Post
    So annoyed. Went to Target this morning because their website said they had some in stock. None out. Thought maybe I just missed them (got there 10 minutes after opening) but it didn’t look that busy. I should have asked because they could have had them in the back. They were stocking all through the store.

Yeah, I don't think the in-stock checker works very well on these high-demand items. Back in March when toilet paper started flying out of stores, I checked my local Target one morning. It said some was available, but when I arrived five minutes after they opened, I didn't see anything. There were a few people shopping, but no one had any tp in their cart.
    DS: Raising heck since 12/09

SnuggleBuggles is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by carolinacool View Post
    Yeah, I don't think the in-stock checker works very well on these high-demand items. Back in March when toilet paper started flying out of stores, I checked my local Target one morning. It said some was available, but when I arrived five minutes after they opened, I didn't see anything. There were a few people shopping, but no one had any tp in their cart.
    I’ve had pretty good luck with it. I think I should have at least asked. Wasted trip (well, I did get a few things I needed but nothing worth having run out at 8am for!).

ang79 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I have not been able to find wipes for the past month at Sam's Club, Target, or Aldi (my normal shopping places for groceries, etc.) DH checks Lowe's each time he goes and hasn't seen any either. Luckily I still have maybe 2 containers left, as I stocked up before quarantine started, but I'd like to get more to take with us when we go on vacation next month (staying at an Air BnB).

Our local Target has them pretty reliably at opening. Other places have them sporadically. I keep seeing them on Costco's website, but they don't ship to my zip code.
    Mommy to my wonderful, HEALTHY twin girls
    6/08 - Preemies no more!

MSWR0319 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I just scored some by checking the Walmart ap. It showed 3 packs in-stock and I had to go pick up some pictures. When I got there I thought it was wrong because there were opened empty boxes scattered on the empty shelf but I found one box with 4 packs in it up on the top shelf a bit away from where it was supposed to be. No one saw it, which is why I think it was still there. I was also able to grab some Microban spray using the ap one time and they had plenty of it today. I don't think people know what it is yet.

I just got a 3 pack at Target this morning. I am saving it to send to school with my son next month! I wouldn’t have normally been there, but someone posted on a local moms Facebook page that they had a lot in stock, so I ran over and grabbed them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    DS 2/14
    DD 8/17

Welp, the Target tracker got me again. It said wipes were available at the store nearest to me. I tried to call to confirm, but the first thing on the recording says team members are unable to verify inventory over the phone. So, I just took a longer lunch to run over there...and no wipes. The sign at the door actually also said no disinfectant sprays, but when I went to the back to school section (lololol), there were a few bottles of Spic and Span on a shelf. So if you really need something, you might want to check in that department as well.

We're good on wipes at home, but someone posted about sending them back to school, so that's why I was looking. Now I'm thinking I should have gotten the spray just in case.
    Last edited by carolinacool; 07-08-2020 at 01:11 PM.
    DS: Raising heck since 12/09

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast