Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by carolinacool View Post
    Welp, the Target tracker got me again. It said wipes were available at the store nearest to me. I tried to call to confirm, but the first thing on the recording says team members are unable to verify inventory over the phone. So, I just took a longer lunch to run over there...and no wipes. The sign at the door actually also said no disinfectant sprays, but when I went to the back to school section (lololol), there were a few bottles of Spic and Span on a shelf. So if you really need something, you might want to check in that department as well.

We're good on wipes at home, but someone posted about sending them back to school, so that's why I was looking. Now I'm thinking I should have gotten the spray just in case.
    They were just stocking the back to school section but I thought to check there. My tracker stills says they have some so I’ll try at 8am tomorrow and this time I’ll look for an employee to confirm.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

JElaineB is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I use https://www.nowinstock.net/ to get in-stock alerts. I use Discord and get pop-up notifications on my phone. For Amazon, you have to click fast and 95% of the time the product is out, but when it is in stock I order fast. I have plenty of Clorox and Lysol wipes on hand because of this, and have been able to supply my parents and in-laws as well.

My Target app never changed so I went in today and asked. She went in the back and came back with a box of 75 count and a box of 35 count Clorox wipes. I prefer Lysol but beggars can’t be choosers! I grabbed my one 75 canister, as per the limit. The worker got swarmed unpacking that box!

My Target app never changed so I went in today and asked. She went in the back and came back with a box of 75 count and a box of 35 count Clorox wipes. I prefer Lysol but beggars can’t be choosers! I grabbed my one 75 canister, as per the limit. The worker got swarmed unpacking that box!

ang79 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I finally found some at Target, but it was just the smaller containers of Clorax and you could only buy one. I grabbed one, better than nothing, but wish it would have been bigger!

Quote Originally Posted by SnuggleBuggles View Post

Nice! My store’s tracker is still saying they have some, too. Does your store still have a sign out front that lists what they have and don’t have for the day? Was wipes on it even though they apparently had some?
    DS: Raising heck since 12/09

WatchingThemGrow is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

I found a 3 pack of big ones at target early yesterday morning! DD didn’t understand why I was SO dang excited.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by carolinacool View Post
    Nice! My store’s tracker is still saying they have some, too. Does your store still have a sign out front that lists what they have and don’t have for the day? Was wipes on it even though they apparently had some?
    Mine hasn’t had that sign out either ever or in a long time (I feel like I’ve seen a sign like that somewhere but might have been a different store). I hope you can find some! I would flash your inventory tracker at a worker too and see if they can help you.

JustMe is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by WatchingThemGrow View Post
    I found a 3 pack of big ones at target early yesterday morning! DD didn’t understand why I was SO dang excited.

What a sign of the times! This could be in a textbook or something like that in the future.
    lucky single mom to 20 yr old dd and 17 yr old ds through 2 very different adoption routes

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

I bought some hand sanitizer wipes at Home Depot, they are called Miracle Wipes. The Home Depot website says they are out of stock, but they had them, 1 per customer.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Miracle-...3997/313278952

Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast