I don't mind things being cancelled! I don't mind staying home almost all the time! I don't mind wearing a mask when out!

I am so done with the worrying about ever little thing! Every little cough, throat clearing, runny nose, stomach issue; there is too much worry!!!! I have woken up the last few days with a mild cough, post nasal drip, ect...in other words... allergies! Now I am worried (especially since I had to have an in-person medical appointment last week and I was not comfortable with the protocol I saw)! DC has a throat clearing tic as part of Tourettes, every day I feel their head and worry! DH is not as concerned and is less likely to wash hands or use sanitizer...I worry! When will the worrying end?

DC can't see her neighborhood friends without a mask, they can't visit each others indoor pets (we have a couple of escape artists)!

We are supposed to go on vacation with my parents at the beginning of August, I am terrified of one of us getting sick before then and having to cancel or passing the virus along!

We are very fortunate that we are financially stable (at least for now) and that we can socially distance.

I am just tired and do not see any end to this. We are well over 100 days and counting... When will all the horrible worrying end???