MMMommy is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default Both K-Cup and Nespresso capsule compatible?

I’m eyeing the new Instant Pot coffeemaker that is compatible with both K-Cup and Nespresso capsules.

https://instantappliances.com/portfo...m/instant-pod/

Are there any other coffeemakers that are compatible with both K-Cup and Nespresso capsules? Thanks!
    Mommy to Two DDs
    Member of the BBB I Love Brussels Sprouts Society

(Why? Because the banana smilie is just so funny)

hellokitty is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

If you get it, post a review! My DH Is a snob and only likes nespresso, it would be nice to have an option for either. Of course we have seperate kcup and nespresso machines... so we don't really need this, but if one of them breaks, this would be a nice option.
    Mom to 3 LEGO Maniacs

MMMommy is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by hellokitty View Post
    If you get it, post a review! My DH Is a snob and only likes nespresso, it would be nice to have an option for either. Of course we have seperate kcup and nespresso machines... so we don't really need this, but if one of them breaks, this would be a nice option.
    Will do, if I get it! I'm not a coffee connoisseur though, so I am not one that knows "great" coffee from "medicore" coffee. DH loves coffee and is a coffee snob. He dismisses K-Cup coffee and says it's bad.
    Mommy to Two DDs
    Member of the BBB I Love Brussels Sprouts Society

(Why? Because the banana smilie is just so funny)

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

I just weaned myself off of our Keurig. Now I use it to make hot water and use that for my pour over. 🤣 I had become a total snob and only liked the Ethiopian blend from Trader Joe’s and it was stressing me out to have to go there just for coffee. Now I can order even better coffee and don’t have to listen to dh’s occasional lectures about the evils of coffee pods. (I tried using the reusable kind but not worth the effort).

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains