Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Melbel is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I love my Infiniti QX80 and previously had the predecessor model QX56 which I happily drove for 11 years. We have 3 kids and 2 medium dogs. It has a very roomy 3rd row where our son chose to sit on road trips (note he's over in 6' tall). With the features I wanted like leather, I have been able to purchase at a lower price than similarly equipped Sequoia. We negotiate with numerous dealerships in state and just show up to sign paperwork. It drives very smoothly more like a car. Only downside is gas mileage.

hellokitty is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Yeah, you need to go up one size to the tahoe, sequoia level. I have a subaru ascent and I love it, but from your wish list, it won't deliver.
    Mom to 3 LEGO Maniacs

MSWR0319 is online now Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Melbel View Post
    I love my Infiniti QX80 and previously had the predecessor model QX56 which I happily drove for 11 years. We have 3 kids and 2 medium dogs. It has a very roomy 3rd row where our son chose to sit on road trips (note he's over in 6' tall). With the features I wanted like leather, I have been able to purchase at a lower price than similarly equipped Sequoia. We negotiate with numerous dealerships in state and just show up to sign paperwork. It drives very smoothly more like a car. Only downside is gas mileage.
    I will not own another vehicle unless I decide to downsize. It drives amazingly smooth!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2