Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    essnce629 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

SoCal here too and I'm pretty much always in shorts and a t-shirt or tank. I throw a short kimono over my tanks for a pop of color and arm coverage without extra heat.

Sent from my SM-A515U1 using Tapatalk
    Latia (Birth & Postpartum Doula and Infant Nanny)
    Conner 8/19/03 (My 1st home birthed water baby!)
    Parker 5/23/09 (My 2nd home birthed water baby!)

ArizonaGirl is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by georgiegirl View Post
    I’m super casual. Shorts, t-shirts, tank tops, Birkenstocks. Mostly Target, Athleta, and Old Navy. I can’t remember the last time I wore a dress.

Today I wore Nike Capri leggings and an Athleta tee when I went hiking.
    Mostly summer dresses here... If I was at the office it would be summer dresses with sleeves, flats, Tom's, wedges or blouses, jeans and converse.
    Lindsey

Married to DH June 2005 gave birth to Shawn December 2008 and Lilian August 2012

bisous is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I wear jeans or leggings almost every day. What can I say? It hasn't been that hot here and also we're spending less time outdoors all day than in years past since we're still pretty restricted. I wear a lot of t-shirts too. I have pretty blouses I'll occasionally wear to work with jeans. Always flip flops! If it is really hot I'm a summer dress wearer. I just don't have a lot of shorts that I really like.

Since I've been working at home, it's just been T-shirts and athletic shorts. I put on a bra for Zoom calls.

For regular out and about, I have several pairs of Old Navy pull-on linen shorts in different colors. I pair with a tee, tank or casual shirt. I haven't worn a dress all spring or summer. I have LIVED in Havaianas flip-flops. I have fussy feet and a slightly bad knee, and these never make anything. It's amazing.

If I was in the office, I would be wearing lots of casual, summer dresses and flat sandals or ballet flats.
    DS: Raising heck since 12/09

Weekends = skorts, dressy t-shirts, birkenstocks. And sometimes tank dresses. And then I change for activities: hike, bike, run, swim.
    Work=usual office wear--blazers, skirts, dresses.
    Mom to:
    DS '02
    DS '05
    Percy--the wild furry child!!! 2022----
    Simon--the first King Charles cutie 2009-2022
    RIP Andy, the furry first child, 1996-2012

"The task of any religion is not to tell us who we are entitled to hate but to teach us who we are required to love."

gatorsmom is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

People here in Wisconsin are MUCH more casual. I remember moving to Houston, Texas in my 20's and being so impressed how often women wore skirts and dresses for casual things like a trip to the grocery store. I've been trying to be more like that for the past 20 years. For running errands, I wear casual skirts, skorts, or cotton cropped pants with a dressy t-shirt. I only wear athleisure around the house. On Sunday's for church i enjoy wearing dressy skirts and dresses with pretty sandals or pumps. Sometimes I wear hats.

As I head into my 50's my goal is to be the fancy, eccentric lady that wears whatever the he11 she wants, when she wants.
    " I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent." Mahatma Gandhi

"This is the ultimate weakness of violence: It multiplies evil and violence in the universe. It doesn't solve any problems." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Since WFH for lockdown and thru this summer, very casual. Spring was more of jogging pants with thin long sleeve shirts or jeans and dressier tops. Especially true whenever I have zoom or virtual meeting days.

Now I start out every morning with workout clothes; gym shorts & tank tops and only change out after showering to dressier tops and skorts. We still do mostly take outs, haven’t ate out outdoors since the one time for Mother’s Day, so no dressing up and go out kind of outfits yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Mummy to DS1-6/11 and DS2-1/14

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2