Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

I typically don't get into NBA ball into the playoffs, but I've been watching it. I don't really have a team. I'm a much, much bigger college basketball fan, but I realize that college basketball popularity tends to be regional.
    DS: Raising heck since 12/09

squimp is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by carolinacool View Post
    I typically don't get into NBA ball into the playoffs, but I've been watching it. I don't really have a team. I'm a much, much bigger college basketball fan, but I realize that college basketball popularity tends to be regional.
    I love college basketball too, especially womens BBall, but that season was robbed from us. I will definitely take what I can get! And my team is still in the running, although they need to win a few more to stay in it.

mom2binsd is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieW625 View Post
    Yep! I am also hoping Keith Yandle gets some air time now that Florida is out. He was good in the playoffs last year as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    NBC has their "color" guys in the NBC bubble so I'm not sure they'll be adding any, although if they fired Mike Milbury all of the hockey world would happily welcome someone in his spot, he is the worst!

ged is offline Gold level (500+ posts)

are any of these available without cable? grew up watching a lot of sports but over the decades i've been watching less and less, esp since most are no longer easily available for people like me who only have internet and antenna tv.

mom2binsd is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

If you have a device like a chromecast you can cast from streams posted on reddit (I did that for 6 months before I got direct TV back), but those aren't legal. NBC will have some hockey if you have an antenna but most others you will need some type of subscription, YouTube TV or Hulu live etc.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

ged is offline Gold level (500+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by mom2binsd View Post
    If you have a device like a chromecast you can cast from streams posted on reddit (I did that for 6 months before I got direct TV back), but those aren't legal. NBC will have some hockey if you have an antenna but most others you will need some type of subscription, YouTube TV or Hulu live etc.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Thanks - that's what I figured... I do miss watching sports, but I guess not enough to pay for it :/ I had Hulu for a month (watched Little Fires Everywhere), but still didn't notice many sports options - but then again I was not paying particularly close attention.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4