Question Brunch ideas for a crowd?

We need to come up with something to serve about 15 people (a mixture of kids, parents, and grandparents). Other people are doing an egg bake, and pancakes, etc. We could do French toast, but gave away our griddle when we moved, and I don't really want to buy another one to only use once a year. .
    Anyone have a good recipe for oatmeal or something else in an instant pot? Other ideas?

Thanks for your help!!

Kestrel is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Yogurt parfait or fruit & cheese skewers. Quiche is good with the older crowd, but might be too similar to the egg bake that is already coming. (My mother used to call quiche egg pie, so the kids would eat it!) I like to make a platter of mini sized pastries, as well.

You could do a French toast bake. And fruit salad. And yogurt parfait bar. Not sure if you need food in individual servings because of covid or not
    DD (3/06)
    DS1 (7/09)
    DS2 (8/13)

hwin708 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Hash browns

Bacon or sausage (patties or links)

gatorsmom is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Our school does a small graduation breakfast for 8th graders each year and for a few years I was on the committee to help organize it and cook. We would have from 20-40 people attend. We always served quiche, yogurt bar with fruit and granola and a big tray from Sam's club with mini muffins and sliced sweet breads. It always went over pretty well. To keep things a bit safer, you could bring individual pots of yogurt or bottles of yogurt smoothies (like Chobani) and serve with fruit on skewers. Orange juice, milk and coffee to drink.
    " I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent." Mahatma Gandhi

"This is the ultimate weakness of violence: It multiplies evil and violence in the universe. It doesn't solve any problems." Martin Luther King, Jr.

jgenie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I haven’t made these for a crowd yet but I’m obsessed with them! So yummy! She says she makes a bunch and serves the next day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_n0jwVdbmI

gatorsmom is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by jgenie View Post
    I haven’t made these for a crowd yet but I’m obsessed with them! So yummy! She says she makes a bunch and serves the next day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_n0jwVdbmI
    Thank you for linking this. DD and I loved Nadiya on the Great British Bakeoff. She's our favorite character. I forgot she had her own Youtube show. Thank you for linking this I gotta show DD!
    " I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent." Mahatma Gandhi

"This is the ultimate weakness of violence: It multiplies evil and violence in the universe. It doesn't solve any problems." Martin Luther King, Jr.