Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    JustMe is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I love Kamala! I so hope they win. I start to be excited, but I am afraid to be.
    lucky single mom to 20 yr old dd and 17 yr old ds through 2 very different adoption routes

Globetrotter is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I am thrilled but nervous as he!!, given the high stakes.
    "Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, "What? You, too? I thought I was the only one." C.S. Lewis

Despite all the polls, I'm nervous as heck, too. But I'm excited about the ticket. Let's go, Uncle Joe and Kamala!

As an aside, Kamala is a member of Alpha Kappa Alpha sorority, and her sorors are living their best pink and green lives on Black Twitter right now. lol
    DS: Raising heck since 12/09

I have been rooting for this since Kamala dropped out of the primary. Can’t think,of a better choice.

gatorsmom is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Shouldn’t this thread go in the political forum?

I’ve been here on the BBB for several elections and even the nicest posters can become angry and rude during election season. It’s sad because someone is always piled on and then they just dont come back. As the numbers here at the BBB dwindle even further, maybe we should all take a deep breath and remember that everyone has a different viewpoint and they are all equally important to each of us.
    " I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent." Mahatma Gandhi

"This is the ultimate weakness of violence: It multiplies evil and violence in the universe. It doesn't solve any problems." Martin Luther King, Jr.

NCGrandma is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by gatorsmom View Post

I’ve been here on the BBB for several elections and even the nicest posters can become angry and rude during election season. It’s sad because someone is always piled on and then they just dont come back. As the numbers here at the BBB dwindle even further, maybe we should all take a deep breath and remember that everyone has a different viewpoint and they are all equally important to each of us.
    Good suggestion! Hope one of the mods can move it. I remember some VERY heated discussions during the 2016 elections, which got pretty personal.

Sent from my iPad using Baby Bargains

nfowife is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by gatorsmom View Post

With all due respect, why open this thread if you don’t have anything to contribute and aren’t interested in the topic? Just to make a complaint?

bisous is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by nfowife View Post
    With all due respect, why open this thread if you don’t have anything to contribute and aren’t interested in the topic? Just to make a complaint?
    I think the point was to get it moved. I’m all for moving it to help keep the peace! We have a great politics forum.

JBaxter is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by bisous View Post
    I think the point was to get it moved. I’m all for moving it to help keep the peace! We have a great politics forum.
    I agree it should be moved. It is a left wing forum. Very little conservative views are posted and many members have stopped posting because of the Uber liberal climate
    Jeana, Momma to 4 fantastic sons

Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you're stupid and make bad decisions

California is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Agree on moving it so as to maintain a standard across the board, even for light posts like this one. As we get closer to the election, think we’ll all (or most of us) will appreciate keeping the politically-related posts in the politics section. We can still see and comment on them on there! It just keeps them out of the lounge.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast