Default Beanbag chair for kids?

Anyone have a relatively cheap favorite beanbag for kids? Target has a couple of options in the $60 or less price range. I will probably grab one if those unless someone has a better idea. It would be for my 6 year old to have a comfy seat in the corner of my office on the days he goes to work with me. He also has access to a table and regular chair. I am imagining this would be like a cozy reading spot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    DS 2/14
    DD 8/17

jgenie is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

We have these. You could stuff with toys. They can play and then stuff back when done.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

ang79 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

DD2 has a Boon pod, she covers it with a cozy blanket when she sits on it. DD1 has a Big Joe bean bag chair (more chair shape with arms than round bean bag). My MIL got it at Home Goods for her birthday last year. She used it a lot for online learning in the spring and also loves to sit in it to read.

KpbS is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I saw Lands End had some on sale. There was a code on fb the other day, but I don’t have it. I’m sure it’s out there somewhere.
    K

Default Beanbag chair for kids?

I recommend not buying Big Joe Dorm bean bag chairs from Walmart.com. We got them for my 5 and 2 year old. The chairs were about $65 each and really comfy. We got them to hold us over for a few months until we decided what we really wanted for them. However, both chairs burst open with the tiny foam balls. We did not even have the chairs for 4 days.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains
    DS (02/15)
    UPPAbaby Mesa 2015
    Now Clek Foonf 2016

mom2binsd is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

We have a Big Joe chair from Walmart, was only about 40 and it's still going great and my DDs 17 year old 170 lb boyfriend sits on it all the time. So maybe the PP had a bad one. It holds its shape well, sort of a low back chair style.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by mom2binsd View Post
    We have a Big Joe chair from Walmart, was only about 40 and it's still going great and my DDs 17 year old 170 lb boyfriend sits on it all the time. So maybe the PP had a bad one. It holds its shape well, sort of a low back chair style.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Both of my Big Joe Dorm chairs ripped. We only used them for 4 days. The first one ripped after the 4th day and the second one ripped the next night. I have a 5 and 2 year old, but they should last longer than 4 days. They were really comfortable. I even ordered a 3rd one to replace the first one, but then the next night the 2nd one ripped. There were hundreds of tiny foam balls everywhere. Maybe we just got 2 bad ones from the same manufacture date.

DS (02/15)
    UPPAbaby Mesa 2015
    Now Clek Foonf 2016

SnuggleBuggles is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Our Yogibo is going strong. But probably because no one uses it!!

mmsmom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

We love our Yogibo. DD has a midi size bought in store on sale and we also have the smaller size and a bolster that I found on Next Door. I expect they will get more use with kids doing hybrid school on their home days. Sometimes when friends sleep over they want to sleep on Yogibo instead of a bed.

So I actually ended up getting this instead! It fits better in the space I wanted to put it in, and is surprisingly comfortable. It was much cheaper in the store and will be perfect for the occasional use it's going to get.
    https://www.lakeshorelearning.com/pr...-seats/p/LC405
    DS 2/14
    DD 8/17