Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    ang79 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieW625 View Post
    I don’t have that. We have a Krups Belgian, and a Black and Decker regular iron.

My sandwich maker is 20 something years old and from Villaware (I don’t think they exist anymore) and we use it frequently.

I am however tempted by this because I love egg bites:
    https://smile.amazon.com/DBBM450GBRD...dDbGljaz10cnVl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I got a silicon insert for my instant pot to make egg bites and have yet to use it! I should play around with that.

So I totally missed ordering the dash mini waffle maker when it was on sale at kohls but I'll look again the next time I get a card holder discount. DH thinks its a silly gift but I think she would like experimenting with different recipes in it.

ang79 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieW625 View Post
    I don’t have that. We have a Krups Belgian, and a Black and Decker regular iron.

My sandwich maker is 20 something years old and from Villaware (I don’t think they exist anymore) and we use it frequently.

I am however tempted by this because I love egg bites:
    https://smile.amazon.com/DBBM450GBRD...dDbGljaz10cnVl

I got a silicon insert for my instant pot to make egg bites and have yet to use it! I should play around with that.

So I totally missed ordering the dash mini waffle maker when it was on sale at kohls but I'll look again the next time I get a card holder discount. DH thinks its a silly gift but I think she would like experimenting with different recipes in it.

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by ang79 View Post

I saw those well this AM and they are clones for the Baby Beaba molds I used for Dd2’s baby food and I think I finally recycled them about a year ago. I really don’t need either, but do need some inspiration when it comes to breakfast.

Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2