Default Tips on finding bra for teen

I brought DD to Pink on Friday to look for bras and the Sales Associate suggested we measure her. Her band measurement was 27. I didn't try to measure her for cup size, but I'd guess B, maybe C. The smallest band size in store at Pink was 32.

DD is 15 so she'd like more grown up bras like her friends, but I'm stumped. Aerie and Pink have 30 as the smallest band size and I don't think that's going to work. It doesn't help that fitting rooms are closed due to Covid. Any suggestions?

DD does have some like this, but I think she needs a larger cup size. https://www.target.com/p/maidenform-...a/-/A-53957836

Sent from my LML713DL using Tapatalk

mom2binsd is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I bet she could wear a 30 and put it on the smallest hooks, just order some and return what doesn't fit. My DD is tiny and wears a 32 DD or 32 C from pink. You can always return.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

mom2binsd is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by mom2binsd View Post
    I bet she could wear a 30 and put it on the smallest hooks, just order some and return what doesn't fit. My DD is tiny and wears a 32 DD or 32 C from pink. You can always return.

What I meant was, the 27 could be wrong, so try the smallest they sell online.