doberbrat is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default Some things you just cant Unsee!

Dear woman at the beach,

I am SO pleased that you are comfortable in your 60+ yo overly sun baked skin. Just because your boobs are now at waist level does NOT mean that it is a good idea to be topless on the public beach. Esp since you just pulled your one piece down rather than wear a more discrete 2 piece. Yes, I understand plus sized 2 piece bathing suits can be hard to find.

Its been 3 days and I still cant unsee it!
    dd1 10/05
    dd2 11/09
    and ... a mini poodle!

WatchingThemGrow is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

similarly: I'm still unable to see a 60+ year old lady in Trieste, Italy jumping rope topless at the "beach" which was really some broken concrete seawall TWENTY years ago. Jumping rope with the overly sun-baked skin and drooped waist-level boobs!!!

Glad I wasn’t at that beach too.

I’m still traumatized from the John Oliver fake senate re-election commercial about Mitch McConnell’s balls. But it’s so hilarious and worth the “I can’t unsee that” situation
    DD (3/06)
    DS1 (7/09)
    DS2 (8/13)

niccig is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

Default Some things you just cant Unsee!

I was early 20s, friend organizes to go para sailing off a bluff overlooking a beach. I didn’t ask exact location until that day. She wasn’t from my area and didn’t know you landed on the nudist beach. I went first with the instructor. Amazing experience, until we landed. I had to wait while the instructor hiked back up the bluff to come down with my friend. I spent an hour the only clothed person seeing more 60+ pubic hair (male and female) than I ever needed to see in my life.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

Quote Originally Posted by niccig View Post
    I was early 20s, friend organizes to go para sailing off a bluff overlooking a beach. I didn’t ask exact location until that day. She wasn’t from my area and didn’t know you landed on the nudist beach. I went first with the instructor. Amazing experience, until we landed. I had to wait while the instructor hiked back up the bluff to come down with my friend. I spent an hour the only clothed person seeing more 60+ pubic hair (male and female) than I ever needed to see in my life.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

klwa is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by WatchingThemGrow View Post
    similarly: I'm still unable to see a 60+ year old lady in Trieste, Italy jumping rope topless at the "beach" which was really some broken concrete seawall TWENTY years ago. Jumping rope with the overly sun-baked skin and drooped waist-level boobs!!!
    My chest hurts just thinking about this. Was she at least holding them up while jumping?
    -Kris
    DS (9/05)
    DD (8/08)
    DD (9/12)

Quote Originally Posted by klwa View Post
    My chest hurts just thinking about this. Was she at least holding them up while jumping?
    Heck no, they were flopping and swirling. Her hands were on the jumprope!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

doberbrat is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by WatchingThemGrow View Post
    Heck no, they were flopping and swirling. Her hands were on the jumprope!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I QUICKLY learned to wear a GOOD bra on days when my classes have gym in case I have to go in and jump rope with the kids. The 1st time I tried it I was not appropriately dressed. I cant IMAGINE doing it in the buff. And if I may say, mine are not nearly knee length (yet)

Good grief!
    dd1 10/05
    dd2 11/09
    and ... a mini poodle!

Twoboos is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I am still traumatized by the time I was in a gym and there was an older woman with her leg up on the sink in the locker room, shaving it. And she was completely naked.

I was with another woman and we both walked out of there stunned like - did we just see that and how can I immediately and forever UNSEE that!!
    "Every mother needs a wife." - Amy Poehler, Yes Please