Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Default Force of Nature sale

Force of nature discount codes:

https://www.forceofnatureclean.com/ref/LeahPrescott/

25% off + Free Shipping on Starter Kits
    SAFER25
    $15 off + Free Shipping on Value Bundles
    VALUEBUNDLE15

Thanks for shopping through my affiliate link!

jgenie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Do they ever have coupons for the refills?

Quote Originally Posted by jgenie View Post
    Do they ever have coupons for the refills?
    Not much, sadly. I've gotten a few emails since I bought my system for $1 or $2 off refill capsules, but they can't be used with the subscription discount so it ends up being the same savings as just subscribing. If you refer a friend you get free capsules through their affiliate program, but I am not a vocal promoter of products (I'd feel awful if I recommended something so expensive and the person didn't like it!) so I haven't earned any yet. I do like my FoN system and have found many additional uses for it (spraying it on the armpits of clothing that retains odors, esp synthetic workout shirts, helps keep them fresh. Same with spraying in shoes and on upholstery.) I just wish they'd offer more savings for people who have bought and use the system rather than only for new users and professional affiliates.

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

My best discount was when they used to be available on Amazon with subscribe and save but they haven't been on there in awhile. I still think they are super affordable so I don't worry to much about the price but they definitely make most of their profit from refills.