erv917 is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Default Where are you shopping for your 6 (ish) year old girl these days?

DD2 (6.5, about to start first grade) needs some new school clothes. She'll be in person twice a week, and will also need comfy yet presentable stuff for the other three days of virtual learning. Based on my (online) shopping, places where I've had luck in the past (eg Gap, Old Navy, Boden and Hanna Andersson) aren't doing it for me at the moment. Thanks for any suggestions!

Boden, JCrew, Carter’s, Primary

Tenasparkl is online now Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I've loved Tea Collection at that age.

Liziz is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

My kids live in Kohl's clothes. They're not the fanciest or the coolest, probably, but they're super reasonably priced and most importantly for my picky kids, their clothes are comfortable!
    Lizi

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Liziz View Post
    My kids live in Kohl's clothes. They're not the fanciest or the coolest, probably, but they're super reasonably priced and most importantly for my picky kids, their clothes are comfortable!
    I was sad when mine outgrew their Jumping Beans line. They make great basics.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

bisous is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I'm watching this thread with interest. I will share that we found some really comfy outfits from Costco of all places! Obviously the selection is small but we got leggings and long sleeved shirt sets that are Eddie Bauer at a great price and then for warmer days we found really nice summery dresses from there. It has been awesome for distance learning!

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by bisous View Post
    I'm watching this thread with interest. I will share that we found some really comfy outfits from Costco of all places! Obviously the selection is small but we got leggings and long sleeved shirt sets that are Eddie Bauer at a great price and then for warmer days we found really nice summery dresses from there. It has been awesome for distance learning!
    I forgot about them. Pretty much all of their clothes once they outgrew Jumping Beans has been from Costco. They have an absurd number of Adidas pants and shorts because those are always available.