Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    klwa is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

My girls have had a blast with the Klutz Clay Charm kits. Maybe something like that?
    -Kris
    DS (9/05)
    DD (8/08)
    DD (9/12)

mom2binsd is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Is she isolated from all of you or just the outside world? I would definitely have all family members tested, so she could be around you all if you are all positive too.

Since the weather is still nice, any type of chalk, outdoor activities to get fresh air too.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

bisous is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

This is going to sound strange and maybe this won't work for every kid. One thing that I do for my kids when they are ill, or we're stuck at home for any reason, I make a schedule. Schedules can feel onerous to some but for my family they help us move along through the day. Maybe make a list of fun things to do and "schedule" them. That keeps the hours moving along. Something like yoga in the morning, enriching novel after that, watch your favorite show, make something with a kit, etc.

Another thing that keeps the days moving along is themes. Pick anything that you think she'll enjoy. Cozy day. Fitness day. France day.

It sounds weird but I feel like psychologically it makes the time pass and my kids seem to enjoy.

KpbS is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

OT but how did you suspect she had Covid? Curious

How are her symptoms now?
    K

kali is offline Gold level (500+ posts)

Balloon animals? There are tons of YouTube videos teaching how to make them and it’s a skill she could actually use to make money later. I learned how to make a few basic ones a few years ago for our school’s family fun day and it was really easy. They pile up when you are practicing though so you’d want to pop them fairly frequently.

Thanks for all the suggestions everyone. I ordered a few craft kits and she is having fun with those. The rest of us got tested on Tuesday — the baby and I started to present symptoms so have quarantined in a separate room. Hoping to get results soon so we can hopefully all hang out together.

doberbrat is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

No real suggestions other than I hope it stays mild for all of you and that you recover quickly
    dd1 10/05
    dd2 11/09
    and ... a mini poodle!

Kestrel is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

When I was that age, I liked to do the cross-stitch kits. Both the regular and the plastic mesh. I made tons of ornaments for holiday gifts.

mommy111 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

netflix? amazon prime?
    '...everything can be taken from a man but one thing, the Last of the Human Freedoms, the ability to choose one's behavior in any set of circumstances, the Freedom to Choose One's Own Way.' -Viktor Frankle

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Chart

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2