So we just moved back to the Midwest after 9 years in SoCal, and I'm a totally different size now. In SoCal, my girls and I wore sundresses to church pretty much year round (paired with a sweater when it dipped into the 50s). But now that I'm back to living with seasons (we had a cold snap here and had to pull out our jackets last week!) I realized that I basically own no cold weather dresses anymore. I was thinking of requesting a fall/winter dresses fix from Stitch Fix in the next month or two, but I don't even really have any inspiration to pin on my stitch fix ideas board. My pinterest search results tend to be skin tight sweater dresses (um, this mom of five can't do form fitting anymore!) or more casual jeans outfits, and the dresses on my go-to shopping websites seem to be for warmer weather. I also realized that the fashion bloggers I occasionally follow all happen to live in SoCal, so that's not super helpful for styling myself in 20 degree weather. Are we not wearing dresses in winter anymore?

Anyone have a fall/winter dress they just love? I always get my best fashion advice on the BBB!

(I also realize that I may be ambitious thinking that things will be safe enough to go anywhere requiring me to dress up this winter, as we haven't been inside our church in seven months and counting, and there are no concerts/fancy work dinners for DH/parties happening any time soon. I might not need anything beyond my jeans and cardigans this winter. But a girl can dream, right?)