Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieW625 View Post
    The red traditional camo points are my favorite, but I feel like they shrunk the one time I had to wash and hang dry them (they got white wine on them when I was on my cruise last summer) and they don’t fit the way they should (they are too tight now) and I have to stretch them every time I want to wear them and the point gets distorted. I wish they would reissue this style so I can size up another 1/2 size. My other points (twilight metallic captoe) fit fine. I also have flats in fig python, and copper.

I tried the loafers once and I felt like they weren’t wide enough across the top of my foot (I have a high instep) and it just didn’t fit right.

I don’t have a bag, but I would think they might be on the heavy side just based on the fabric of my shoes. I don’t need anymore bags so I am not ordering one.

I ordered masks because they have gotten good reviews. I hope they don’t make my face sweat, but again the reviews are positive so I hope they work for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This is one of my beefs with Rothy's - sizing. Though, I think I understand why...each thread color/dye lot, and the combination of colors (if they are knitting shoes with a pattern), impacts the stretchability. So even though they're 3D knitting on a machine using specified size templates, the navy dyed thread might be just a little stretchier than the red thread, making the red shoe fit more snugly.

I do not really think this is fixable other than them continuing to offer free shipping/returns. I actually think they should offer a "buy 2 pairs with the price of one" and as long as you return the one that didn't work within the return window, not charge for the second pair. That way you can get 2 sizes each time you order and keep what works best without worrying about a size going out of stock.

I had the same thought about the bags and the weight!

Update us about the masks! I'm having a hard time imagining how the Rothy's knit would work with masks...I imagine them to be heavy and not tightly woven enough unless they line them with some other fabric?

I have two pairs of points in boring basics (black, navy). I go up 1/2 size in points. The red botanicamos look lovely! I’m eyeing the flame azalea merino square, in the “from the archives” section.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains
    Mommy to DS 2007

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

I ended up ordering red Botanicamo in a 10.5 and the green Botanicamo in a 10.5 and an 11. We will see what works and what doesn’t. After looking at the green I decided wth as I don’t have a ballet flat in that color.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Got my Ecru Rothy's! I love them. They are a pretty light neutral - lighter than my current skin tone, and my skin is normallly light in the winter/tan in the summer with golden undertones and right now they have a flip flop tan line. But the color still looked good and still played like a neutral despite my tan-feet-with-pale-flip-flop-tan-line, so I am relieved!! I'm also glad I ordered a half size up based on a few reviews that said this color ran snug. I normally get an 8.5 in the points, which are just the tiniest bit snug on me, so the 9 was perfect. Maybe the tiniest bit loose but I like the fit and can always tighten it up with an extra insole if I need to. Yay!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2