Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Default Check your email for Rothy's coupon

It's an unprecedented (overused word of 2020?) coupon code for $40 off. Expires rather quickly on September 30.

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

What?! I just ordered masks. Didn’t get a code. What is the email titled?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by AnnieW625; 09-16-2020 at 01:52 PM.
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

I received it, now deciding between shoes or a tote bag...
    E, Mama to "BabyDoll" 4/2011

I didn’t get a code and looked all over my email. If anyone has one they’re not going to use, I’d love to have it. Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains
    Mommy to DS 2007

The subject line was "Surprise: $40 off your order.". I wonder if it was only sent to those who haven't bought anything in a while??

I'm trying to decide what to get. Probably shoes, since I just don't use bags anymore...

I ended up getting one. I last bought in May, 2019 other than my mask purchase on Sunday.

What is everyone getting? I am debating about red or violet Botanicamo.

Annie
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieW625 View Post
    I ended up getting one. I last bought in May, 2019 other than my mask purchase on Sunday.

What is everyone getting? I am debating about red or violet Botanicamo.

I have a pair of red camo points (not the Botanicamo, but the more traditional camo from a while ago) and I absolutely LOVE them and would get compliments on them from strangers at the airport when I wore them. They look FABULOUS when worn with a tonal neutral outfit (all black, black/gray, black/tan, all gray, all tan). So that's my vote!!!

As for me, I really want a pair of nude points but for some reason, Rothy's just hasn't made many options for nudes (grrrr). They made a merino version that's the perfect nude shade but it has a vegan leather sole while many people complained about being slippery, so I avoided it since I really love their original rubber sole. Now they have an "ecru" point that has a FABULOUS tortoiseshell rubber sole but it seems a smidge too pale of a neutral? I dunno...my size is available so I should probably snap it up.

eta: I also have black points and gray camo points, all lovely! Gray camo is perfect for casual. The black is perfect for work and almost everything else. My favorite is still the Loafer (in terms of comfort and dress-up-or-down-ability), and I have 2 pairs (mocha camo with the racing stripes at the heel and spotted) but I haven't tried any of their other styles (the sneaker, lace-up, etc). Ugh I have too many Rothy's now. IMO the loafer is great in a pattern - adds a bit of edge to an otherwise "boring" shoe silhouette.
    Last edited by twowhat?; 09-17-2020 at 10:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by twowhat? View Post
    I have a pair of red camo points (not the Botanicamo, but the more traditional camo from a while ago) and I absolutely LOVE them and would get compliments on them from strangers at the airport when I wore them. They look FABULOUS when worn with a tonal neutral outfit (all black, black/gray, black/tan, all gray, all tan). So that's my vote!!!

As for me, I really want a pair of nude points but for some reason, Rothy's just hasn't made many options for nudes (grrrr). They made a merino version that's the perfect nude shade but it has a vegan leather sole while many people complained about being slippery, so I avoided it since I really love their original rubber sole. Now they have an "ecru" point that has a FABULOUS tortoiseshell rubber sole but it seems a smidge too pale of a neutral? I dunno...my size is available so I should probably snap it up.
    I LOVE that Ecru color, but sold out in my size.

Does anyone have a Rothy's bag? I'm thinking a tote, the only times I go out I bring either a laptop+papers or baby items. So that larger size seems ideal.
    E, Mama to "BabyDoll" 4/2011

Quote Originally Posted by BabyDahl View Post
    I LOVE that Ecru color, but sold out in my size.

Does anyone have a Rothy's bag? I'm thinking a tote, the only times I go out I bring either a laptop+papers or baby items. So that larger size seems ideal.
    I was reading reviews that the Ecru runs snug. So I ordered a half size up from my normal Rothy's Points size and that was available. I'm also seeing the stock waver between days so keep checking! I'm hoping it's not too pale of a shade of nude.

I don't have a bag, so no help there! Washable is still a HUGE win in my book though, so go for it!

Quote Originally Posted by twowhat? View Post

eta: I also have black points and gray camo points, all lovely! Gray camo is perfect for casual. The black is perfect for work and almost everything else. My favorite is still the Loafer (in terms of comfort and dress-up-or-down-ability), and I have 2 pairs (mocha camo with the racing stripes at the heel and spotted) but I haven't tried any of their other styles (the sneaker, lace-up, etc). Ugh I have too many Rothy's now. IMO the loafer is great in a pattern - adds a bit of edge to an otherwise "boring" shoe silhouette.
    The red traditional camo points are my favorite, but I feel like they shrunk the one time I had to wash and hang dry them (they got white wine on them when I was on my cruise last summer) and they don’t fit the way they should (they are too tight now) and I have to stretch them every time I want to wear them and the point gets distorted. I wish they would reissue this style so I can size up another 1/2 size. My other points (twilight metallic captoe) fit fine. I also have flats in fig python, and copper.

I tried the loafers once and I felt like they weren’t wide enough across the top of my foot (I have a high instep) and it just didn’t fit right.

I don’t have a bag, but I would think they might be on the heavy side just based on the fabric of my shoes. I don’t need anymore bags so I am not ordering one.

I ordered masks because they have gotten good reviews. I hope they don’t make my face sweat, but again the reviews are positive so I hope they work for me.

Last edited by AnnieW625; 09-17-2020 at 11:19 AM.
    Annie
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast