Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Tenasparkl is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

We've had lots of lizards (and many baby lizards!) in our yard recently too. I love them!

bisous is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Tenasparkl View Post
    We've had lots of lizards (and many baby lizards!) in our yard recently too. I love them!
    Just make sure your screen doors and windows are in nice and tight. I've had baby lizards in my house and that's not my fave! But they are SO adorable.

PunkyBoo is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by bisous View Post
    I almost didn't want you to love the air fryer because I think my family would love it and I just don't know if I have the energy to start using a new appliance at this stage in my life, lol. The Instant Pot was such a fail for me but the thought of increased veggie eating is so appealing!

Love the lizard thing. We've got a bunch of those too. Wild bunnies on our back hill were the singular joy of my Spring of 2020. I haven't spotted any for several weeks now. I wonder if they've moved on or if the predators managed to find them.
    Well, I love my instant pot too! Lol! Yes I don't love the learning curve on this air fryer when my life feels too overwhelming to have to focus on something as basic as cooking, but I'm getting the hang if it. Our old toaster oven, which I LOVED, had started to unpredictably not work right, so we decided it was time to replace it anyway. We got the last one at our Costco.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Mama to DS1 Punkin (2/04) and DS2 Boo (1/09)

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by bisous View Post
    Are the $99 Beats over the ear headphones? My big reason for wanting wireless is so that I can workout without waking anyone else up. The jLabs worked out but the sound is SO much better in the cheap(ish) wired earbuds that come with my iPhone. I really only use them when I have to charge my phone or when I'm trying to get in a workout (less often since distance learning started--it is working okay but it is a lot of time for me!)

Having a pool--couldn't have had better timing on that one! Score!
    Yes they are overhead and usually $170 I think so the $99 was a nice discount. They have some earbuds that are wireless as well. I hate earbuds (especially the iPhone ones) with a passion so I was happy to find the Beats wired earbuds ones were nice (and I didn’t want to invest in wireless ones and hate them) I got them on sale as well.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Beats-Sol...iABEgKs6_D_BwE

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Beats-urB...iABEgKor_D_BwE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

cagey is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

This teeny tiny IKEA bag: https://www.ikea.com/sg/en/p/knoelig...blue-40428774/
    I bought a bunch and put in a tiny spray sanitizer and extra mask to clip on soccer bags, the car, etc

Phone case with a crossbody strap. It’s a cheapy but I used it when taking neighborhood walks this summer when I didn’t have decent pockets and listened to so many audiobooks.

AirPods Pro. Pricey but so comfy and connect flawlessly. I like
    Using them with 1 ear For podcasts and audiobooks to keep half an ear on what’s going on around me

hillview is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieW625 View Post
    . I love having my footstool from work again. I picked it up on Monday when I had to go to the office. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Link please?
    DS #1 Summer 05
    DS #2 Summer 07

urquie is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by cagey View Post
    This teeny tiny IKEA bag: https://www.ikea.com/sg/en/p/knoelig...blue-40428774/
    I bought a bunch and put in a tiny spray sanitizer and extra mask to clip on soccer bags, the car, etc

Phone case with a crossbody strap. It’s a cheapy but I used it when taking neighborhood walks this summer when I didn’t have decent pockets and listened to so many audiobooks.

AirPods Pro. Pricey but so comfy and connect flawlessly. I like
    Using them with 1 ear For podcasts and audiobooks to keep half an ear on what’s going on around me
    Link please, for the phone case with crossbody strap?

Love that little IKEA bag!

WitMom is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I love a good candle in the fall. I'm especially enjoying this one at the moment.

https://antiquecandleco.com/collecti...r-16-oz-candle

I've been really loving a glass of fresh squeezed orange juice in the morning and a hot cup of tea in the afternoon. I've also been enjoying mangos right now. They basically taste like candy! I didn't realize Costco had them. I've just been getting mine at our regular grocery store.

We recently bought a nice toaster oven with an air fryer. I love the toaster oven, and enjoy using it daily. However, I could really careless about the air fryer feature! So far I have not liked anything I've made with the air fryer. It's not because it's undercooked or overcooked, it's just because the food tastes better to me using the regular oven or convect oven feature. I'm also not a big instant pot fan, and pretty much never use mine. Maybe I'll come around to the air fryer in time.
    Last edited by elizamom; 09-17-2020 at 09:24 AM.

Duplicate post.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast