Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

I forgot to mention one of my favorite little things this year has been a cheap hammock in the back yard! It’s the most zen, peaceful place and I love it!

SnuggleBuggles is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Hummingbird feeder. We'd been seeing (at least) one around drinking from flowers on my deck so we hung a feeder out there. It's been fun watching those speedy little birds.

I've had this for a few years but realized just how much I love it recently https://www.crateandbarrel.com/tovol...spread/s298346 I can scrape out jars, loosen stuck food (brownies, homemade deep dish pizzas...) out of non stick pans. I don't know what else I use it for but I use it daily.

Since we moved, our office stuff had been in disarray. We opted not to move our old computer cabinet so had to find homes for everything that used to live in it. I bought 6 paper stacking trays and am so happy to have everything sorted so neatly. Plain paper, white card stock, colored card stock, colored paper, specialty envelopes and one for stamps and labels. Usually I am so cheap that I would have just bought 3 trays and made do. I'm trying to be a bit less stingy, especially when it's like $20 on the line! The number of times I have talked myself out of spending $5-20 more is just silly.

I bought a big basket for our bedroom that holds all of our spare pillows and blankets. That sucker is massive! https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    I bought a smaller version for the same purpose in our living room. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

In the, "why did I buy this?" column though is a Blendtec blender. I bought it for dh so I guess it was never for me but I regret having it in my house because it is so insanely loud!!

marinkitty is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by bisous View Post
    A part of me believes I will never be alone ever again, lol. I can't even imagine what that feels like.

What wireless headphones do you use? I got a pair of $29.99 jLab earbuds and one of them has stopped working! I'm back to being wired and wearing an apron so that I can wear my leggings (no pockets, lol!)
    This! I had no idea how much I need alone time before this past six months of all five of us in the house 24x7. I bought a roof tent for my car and have taken two solo camping trips (2 nights each) - one in August and one in September - and I'm legitimately concerned for how I will get through the winter when escaping for camping isn't an option!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5