Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Betty White is still alive, right? 2017 was a bad year for beloved people dying and Ruth and Betty survived that year. Ruth has survived and THRIVED through so much cancer. She is freaking amazing! And she seems so tiny and delicate. Peace to her family.

2020 can seriously just go suck rocks...
    Mom to:
    DS '02
    DS '05
    Percy--the wild furry child!!! 2022----
    Simon--the first King Charles cutie 2009-2022
    RIP Andy, the furry first child, 1996-2012

"The task of any religion is not to tell us who we are entitled to hate but to teach us who we are required to love."

PunkyBoo is online now Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by StantonHyde View Post
    I just gasped out loud, scared the dog and my kids. May she be received into a glorious afterlife however she thought of/believed in it. I am so sorry. I am praying to everything I can that Trump does not get to finagle a SCOTUS replacement. So help me, Mitch McConnell!!!!!
    Me too!!! My son thought someone we knew died from my reaction! Ugh I was so hopeful!

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Mama to DS1 Punkin (2/04) and DS2 Boo (1/09)

Oh no!!!!! How devastating! I’m sick to my stomach. May she rest in peace.

sariana is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by georgiegirl View Post
    Oh no! How incredibly sad. Trump better not try to push through another SCOTUS appointment before the election
    He will.
    DS '04 "Boogaboo"
    DD '08 "Lilybear"

JustMe is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I am so sad. It is the Jewish New year. RBG was Jewish. I was hoping for a much better start. It is auspicious for her that she died on Rosh Hashanah and on the 18th.
    lucky single mom to 20 yr old dd and 17 yr old ds through 2 very different adoption routes

petesgirl is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Oh goodness. This year sure is one for the books. And this election period is going to heat up very quickly I'm afraid.
    Mama to :
    DS1 (July 2011)
    DD (Feb 2014-June 2015)
    DS2 (Apr 2017)

"You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view...Until you climb inside his skin and walk around in it."
    --Atticus Finch (To Kill A Mockingbird)

sariana is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

McConnell already announced he plans to hold a vote on the floor. How many hours did he wait? He's scum.

Remember how Obama got [redacted] for waiting a month to announce a plan to replace Scalia?

Jesus called out the hypocrites. He forgave everyone else, but the hypocrites were singled out.
    DS '04 "Boogaboo"
    DD '08 "Lilybear"

Quote Originally Posted by sariana View Post
    McConnell already announced he plans to hold a vote on the floor. How many hours did he wait? He's scum.

Remember how Obama got [redacted] for waiting a month to announce a plan to replace Scalia?

Jesus called out the hypocrites. He forgave everyone else, but the hypocrites were singled out.
    And wasn’t it the same guy who said we should wait till a new president is elected??? I never wanted anyone to die till tonight. He should have died, not RBG. The lowest of scum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Mummy to DS1-6/11 and DS2-1/14

mommy111 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I hope he does push through an appointment. Then hopefully the conservatives will feel secure enough to dump him.

Globetrotter is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by StantonHyde View Post
    I just gasped out loud, scared the dog and my kids. May she be received into a glorious afterlife however she thought of/believed in it. I am so sorry. I am praying to everything I can that Trump does not get to finagle a SCOTUS replacement. So help me, Mitch McConnell!!!!!
    me too! I screamed.
    "Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, "What? You, too? I thought I was the only one." C.S. Lewis

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast