Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    WatchingThemGrow is online now Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Default What have you bought lately?

BBBers always have the coolest recommendations...so what cool stuff have you bought lately - for the home, for you or family members? Or what neat things are you planning on buying? Links please

Liziz is online now Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Oh geez, this is going to be a dangerous "I should just not even read the responses but I know I won't be able to stay away" post.....
    Lizi

mom2binsd is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Who remembers the Anthropologie Poncho????

jgenie is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by mom2binsd View Post
    Who remembers the Anthropologie Poncho????
    I remember!!

mmsmom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

We are being very careful about spending but a few quarantine purchases I am enjoying... the lash growth serum from Costco. Have to apply every day but it absolutely works. Two for around $50 which is much less than others. One tube has lasted several months.

I have not owned an ironing board in over 20 years. Got rid of it when I moved to NYC and just haven’t had the need to replace. I iron on the counter top the 2 times of year I need too usually for a band uniform. I just got a pad that you can put on top of dryer or counter for ironing. I think it will mean I will never need an ironing board again.

Our one big purchase was a runner for our hardwood stairs. We had the floors refinished before we moved it and the stairs were gorgeous. But there were too many slips and falls and the dog had a really hard time. So after 2 years we got a runner a few weeks ago and it looks great and the dog loves it.

This “Has the dog been fed” chart from Amazon. I can’t tell you how many times I am asked this or get calls or texts when I am not at home and have not been able to figure out a system. I attached it to the dog food bin so you just slide the tab when you scoop the food. I can’t believe it took me this long to figure it out.

https://www.amazon.com/Original-Did-...ix=did+&sr=8-3

Resistance bands, gliders, dumbbells (total target score). Slowly building a home gym.

Quote Originally Posted by mmsmom View Post
    This “Has the dog been fed” chart from Amazon. I can’t tell you how many times I am asked this or get calls or texts when I am not at home and have not been able to figure out a system. I attached it to the dog food bin so you just slide the tab when you scoop the food. I can’t believe it took me this long to figure it out.
    That looks like something I need. This question gets asked several times a day in my home!
    E, Mama to "BabyDoll" 4/2011

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

I finally found mascara that doesn’t hurt my eyes! I’m so excited about this! Here’s the one if anyone else has super sensitive eyes. I had honestly given up the idea of wearing mascara altogether.
    https://www.amazon.com/Physicians-Fo...%2C195&sr=8-15

I also bought a ton of makeup. Watching my own YouTube videos was sobering 😂 and I realized I really needed to do better. I got a bunch of bare minerals and tried a new brand: Subtl beauty. The Subtl Beauty is really cool because all the products are in one little stack. Very nice for travel.

I just got my Stitch Fix box in and I am in love with the dress they sent...LOVE it. it’s the Kayleigh faux wrap dress.

Most of the rest of my treasures are thrifted so might not be that interesting to people!

I am looking for a pretty hanging basket to put by our door for masks. Also trying to choose some kind of hamper thats divided so I don’t have to constantly sort clothing.

nfceagles is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

My Nordictrack 2950 treadmill with iFIT. I loveit and have to force myself to take rest days because I want to get on it all the time. And I have to force myself outside occasionally. Really it’s the iFIT that’s my favorite part.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kestrel is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I know this is totally silly, but I am loving the new limited edition Coca-Cola Tic Tacs.

essnce629 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I haven't really been buying anything during quarantine except WAY more food!!! All 5 of us are home 24/7 with no end in sight so lots of food being eaten.

I started a Covid container garden at the very beginning of quarantine and have spent way too much on grow bags and soil for a harvest probably worth $20!!! It's been fun though and kept me on my toes with all the issues that crop up in a garden! It's a lot of work!

Sent from my SM-A515U1 using Tapatalk
    Latia (Birth & Postpartum Doula and Infant Nanny)
    Conner 8/19/03 (My 1st home birthed water baby!)
    Parker 5/23/09 (My 2nd home birthed water baby!)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast