Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    wendibird22 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Natori Bliss bras on the Norstrom Sale (I'm a hard to find 30DDD)
    A few Life is Good t's that are quarantine humor: Namaste Six Feet Away and Science: Like Magic But Real. They both make me laugh and I enjoy wearing them.
    This little set of make up remover clothes.
    Several shades of Laura Mercier caviar stick eyeshadows...so easy to apply and blend.

Do masks count? I feel like I've purchased a 100 masks between me, DH, and the kids.
    Mom to two amazing DDs ('07 & '09) and a fur baby.

Gluten free since Nov '11 after non-celiac gluten sensitive diagnosis. Have had great improvement or total elimination of: migraines, bloating/distention, heartburn, cystic acne, canker sores, bleeding gums, eczema on elbows, dry skin and scalp, muscle cramps, PMS, hair loss, heart palpitations, fatigue. I'm amazed.

DH is about 80% done putting steps on our deck. (Our house was a new construction but mostly built already when we signed the contract and deck was already there, they wanted an outrageous amount to add steps so we haven't gotten around to it,) Now that we have a puppy and a toddler and already had a fenced backyard, it's soooooooooo much easier to be able to just open the door to let the puppy out. Also before when I walked him around to the backyard and left him, he would stand at the fence crying the whole time he was out and not relieve himself unless we stayed back there with him (he really is the biggest PITA), now that we have usable deck steps, he actually will go down the stairs into the yard without making us go with him!
    Also puppy boot camp- 2 weeks of training and boarding- was amazing. He is still a pain but I can walk with him on a leash while pushing the baby in the stroller and not have him pull my arm off. The rest of it, he's mildly better/more manageable but I think he just has a super stubborn pain in the butt personality and isn't really a training issue.

Lots of masks. And now that the kids are supposed to go back full time in mid Oct. and now they are required for PreK-12 (my second grader and preschooler have been wearing them anyway, but they weren't required and only went in person two days so I wasn't too worried about buying more...now that they'll be going all 5 days soon I will probably buy more. Nothing like scrambling to get out the door in the morning only to deal with finding a particular mask..)
    Angie

Mom to
    DD- 9/09-9/09
    DS- 2011 DS2- 2012 DS3- 2015 DD-2019

LD92599 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Peloton Bike
    Fabric. Lots of Fabric to make more masks. And other already made masks (Athleta are my favorites so far) but I like the whimsical fabrics - ie: Pizza fabric, Yankeees, Donuts & ice cream cones, etc. Now I just need to find a block of time to make a mess and sew.
    Lysol spray and wipes. I don't NEED any more but feel like If I find it, I should buy it? I can always re-sell (no profit, I can't stand doing that for stuff that's hard to come by) to friends/neighbors that might not be finding what they need.

marinkitty is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Peloton Treadmill (coming next week - I'm so excited!!!)
    2 patio heaters

wendibird22 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by LD92599 View Post
    Lysol spray and wipes. I don't NEED any more but feel like If I find it, I should buy it? I can always re-sell (no profit, I can't stand doing that for stuff that's hard to come by) to friends/neighbors that might not be finding what they need.
    This is DHs approach to lysol wipes and hand sanitizer. I think we have 19 assorted hand sanitizers at last count. I told DH they will expire before we use them all (since he and I both have a free supply at work). And of course, now they are not hard to find at the store as they were when he was stockpiling.
    Mom to two amazing DDs ('07 & '09) and a fur baby.

Gluten free since Nov '11 after non-celiac gluten sensitive diagnosis. Have had great improvement or total elimination of: migraines, bloating/distention, heartburn, cystic acne, canker sores, bleeding gums, eczema on elbows, dry skin and scalp, muscle cramps, PMS, hair loss, heart palpitations, fatigue. I'm amazed.

Outdoor tv and stand. We are only socializing outdoors and I thought it would be nice for the kids to watch movies or play video games with friends in person. Plus there's football on now! I'm in the market for an outdoor heater to go along with it.
    Mom to Two Wild and Crazy Boys and One Sweet Baby Girl

mom2binsd is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Since the weather is changing I have "Re acquainted" myself with my favorite red blend, Menage a trois, it's 6.99 at Sam's too!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Default What have you bought lately?

Fun stuff:
    Rothys in Green Botanicamo, and Red Botanicamo (only keeping one, bought two sizes in green, and one in red.....just depends which size fits better)

Rothy’s masks....these are super heavy duty. They passed the candle test. I will probably use these most in the winter because they are thick. A pack of 2 is $25.

Coffee table and end table (Benchmark Made line) from Bassett. Should be here next month.

Not so fun:
    Miele dishwasher (waiting for install....bought a floor model and apparently some of the parts had been taken from it so I am waiting for it to be repaired by Miele before it is installed)

Kohler toilet- the old toilet in the girls bathroom was leaking so we had to replace last week.

Whirlpool French door refrigerator with ice and water in door (bought from Costco so already gained a 2nd year warranty and because I used the Costco Visa for the purchase I am getting another 2 years). The Kenmore Elite fridge the old owners of our house left us died on Sunday; the condenser died. The condenser is dead and we were quoted $1101 to repair if LG didn’t honor the condenser recall, and or Kenmore couldn’t replace the condenser. LG referred me to Kenmore and I got nowhere with them because they had no option to speak with a customer service representative. Moral of the story do not buy an LG or Kenmore Elite product.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by AnnieW625; 09-23-2020 at 12:33 AM.
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

We have done a lot of projects since March. I painted the living room, entry way, hallway to the bedrooms and the main floor hall bathroom. We got new curtains to replace the dated vertical blinds in the living room and we replaced the tired old sectional with a new sofa and loveseat.

We have over a dozen fruit trees in our yard so I have been buying canning supplies, though there is now a shortage of jars and lids, because 2020 is just like that . I bought a dehydrator last week and have been running it all day every day with trays of fruit leather and sliced fruit. It’s noisy so DH and our friend installed a new countertop in my laundry room so I can run the dehydrator in there. I have canned pear vanilla jam, plum jam, peach slices, peach pie filling, plum syrup, peach syrup, and today I worked on apple pie filling.

Daniele
    mama to
    dd1 watching over her brothers and sister from Heaven
    ds1 13 years old
    dd2 10 years old
    ds2 6 years old
    Placenta Increta/c-hyst survivor

jgenie is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by daniele_ut View Post
    We have done a lot of projects since March. I painted the living room, entry way, hallway to the bedrooms and the main floor hall bathroom. We got new curtains to replace the dated vertical blinds in the living room and we replaced the tired old sectional with a new sofa and loveseat.

We have over a dozen fruit trees in our yard so I have been buying canning supplies, though there is now a shortage of jars and lids, because 2020 is just like that . I bought a dehydrator last week and have been running it all day every day with trays of fruit leather and sliced fruit. It’s noisy so DH and our friend installed a new countertop in my laundry room so I can run the dehydrator in there. I have canned pear vanilla jam, plum jam, peach slices, peach pie filling, plum syrup, peach syrup, and today I worked on apple pie filling.

I’m coming to your house!! What time is good for you?

ETA: I love your floor! I have a very similar tile in my mudroom and one of our main floor bathrooms.
    Last edited by jgenie; 09-22-2020 at 05:36 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast